Can I park a car at the Cozumel port overnight?

Suzanne Elise

Thanks for the reply. So since I posted one of the rental companies told me there is parking, though I can't find the price or be sure it is overnight.  I can see a parking lot at the carnival port nearby, that has a shopping center.  I am planning am renting from a place that doesn't have a lot called Emily's. They have good reviews and were the most responsive. Solymar is sold out and Fiesta just felt a little shady despite the good location. But we will see. There are a number of hotels nearby and I am sure for a price someone can do it. I thought about just taking it for a day but cabs seem expensive there and I know we will want to explore.

On 12/24/2022 at 8:50 PM, Suzanne Elise said:

Thanks for the reply. So since I posted one of the rental companies told me there is parking, though I can't find the price or be sure it is overnight.  I can see a parking lot at the carnival port nearby, that has a shopping center.  I am planning am renting from a place that doesn't have a lot called Emily's. They have good reviews and were the most responsive. Solymar is sold out and Fiesta just felt a little shady despite the good location. But we will see. There are a number of hotels nearby and I am sure for a price someone can do it. I thought about just taking it for a day but cabs seem expensive there and I know we will want to explore.

You should consider just keeping the car for the day and exploring. Cozumel can be seen in a day and you will avoid the hassle and liability of parking a vehicle in Mexico overnight. One full day & you will be ready to return that car (trust me).