MDR on Allure

ChessE4

Although our experience on Allure was back in 2019, and crew and circumstances change, we had the same experience.

Honestly, that server team (Kadek, Oleksandr & Jose) was by far the best we've had to date (we've always been happy with the MDR service to date). So much so that we are FB friends with the head waiter! Since that sailing, he has married and has a little one now! 😀

8D223842-3E9D-4401-9868-E196B90C6C1F.thumb.jpeg.632d706211fe4e2740c42c0d1d788b6f.jpeg

6 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Great food and service at early seating this week. Hot, fast, served with smile, always asked if we needed anything else. 

I had an amazing experience in MDR last month. Food was excellent, and the staff was not rushing us at all. Overall a great experience. 

14 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We are on OA this week and I noticed that lamb shank is not on the menu (it’s usually served the last day).  We have the UDP so we wouldn’t be eating in the MDR anyway but it seems the menus have already started the paring down. 

Oh no.  It was on your/our cruise 18th-22nd.  Night 3.  My son declared that he had "won dinner" after getting it.  He was right.  I do hope that it doesn't end up a casualty.

4 hours ago, Xaa said:

Oh no.  It was on your/our cruise 18th-22nd.  Night 3.  My son declared that he had "won dinner" after getting it.  He was right.  I do hope that it doesn't end up a casualty.

Good to know.  I didn’t check lasts week’s menu.  Perhaps it’s missing from this week’s menu due to the holiday menu.  Thanks !

22 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We are on OA this week and I noticed that lamb shank is not on the menu (it’s usually served the last day).  We have the UDP so we wouldn’t be eating in the MDR anyway but it seems the menus have already started the paring down. 

Interesting, as we had lamb shank on our last night (Dec 22) but no lobster for Formal Night.  I do believe you are correct about the transitioning.