๐ŸŽŠโš“Shining, Shimmering, Splendid! NYE SY 12/31/22 โ€“ 01/07/23๐ŸŽŠโš“

Lovetocruise2002

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Okay so happy for you, can't wait to follow along. Have the best time! I still am feeling positive about your Star Royal Up win the ability to pay a little more for a great upgrade chances. Staying positively positive over here. Enjoy your family, enjoy your sailing. Cheers to you! Wish we were there! Happy & healthy New Year ๐Ÿคฉ

Obligatory dinner food post ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bubba Gump Shrimp

We actually have never been to Bubba Gump ever so we thought we would give it a try. It was mediocre, at best. D16 says halfway through dinner, โ€œDonโ€™t worry Mom, tomorrow you will be in CK.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

186C2DE7-9B34-4388-B546-9C2506FB12C8.jpeg

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Despite your ill towards a class of ships I love I will forgive you.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

You watch, one of these days we will end up on Anthem together lol.

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Okay so happy for you, can't wait to follow along. Have the best time! I still am feeling positive about your Star Royal Up win the ability to pay a little more for a great upgrade chances. Staying positively positive over here. Enjoy your family, enjoy your sailing. Cheers to you! Wish we were there! Happy & healthy New Year ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you Neesa! You are probably the only one feeling positive vibes at this point. I have just about given up hope on the RU front.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Obligatory dinner food post ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bubba Gump Shrimp

We actually have never been to Bubba Gump ever so we thought we would give it a try. It was mediocre, at best. D16 says halfway through dinner, โ€œDonโ€™t worry Mom, tomorrow you will be in CK.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f4d4eb9bc3bb5c7767ab34d9447684354969e7930bcf18d663f7268ca417f84f/1280/https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2022_12/186C2DE7-9B34-4388-B546-9C2506FB12C8.thumb.jpeg.204b7c10178a72ddb8c627c27e494fcf.jpeg

I can't delete the pic from my phone, sorry! But tell DD i agree with both of you! Bubba Gump's is all gimmick and not worth the calories!

1 hour ago, sammy79 said:

My 4 year old son loves riding people mover. On cruise mornings, we would do a full circle before heading off to the pier.ย 

After riding it from the hotel to Bayside and back, I can safely say that it is not my scene. Also do not recommend. ๐Ÿ˜

Hubby and the girls, they thought it was great! Lol

22 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

So excited to sail with โ€œHello Clo!โ€ again. We sailed with her back in 2018 on Anthem and she is one of my favourite Cruise Directors. Her, and Jamie Fentiman. Two of the funniest around.ย 

We had Jamie on Independence. He's hilarious.

Staterooms opened today just a few minutes after 1pm. Pics to come on that shortly.ย 

We carried on most of our luggage so we are unpacked for the most part.ย 
ย 

NYE decor is up but a quick walk around Deck 5 & 6 had me running back to Deck 17 in a hurryโ€ฆ.too crowded ๐Ÿ˜†

801A0AF1-BDAC-43E1-96CC-36C79B882F36.thumb.jpeg.2b8c57cf77975f845086b578c60f4155.jpeg

I have not a clue what the buzz is at Guest Services lol. Rising Tide also set up for NYE. Some pretty expensive tables there ๐Ÿ˜‰

D23633C5-2995-41CC-A4CE-8AD1013ED31A.thumb.jpeg.c4c0ca426d49e78a3d705c04a32f1242.jpeg

ย 

I often wonder why guest services is packed on boarding day. Maybe people placing cash on Sea pass cards? Getting extra keys? Asking for possible upgrades (newbie guests) Removing gratuity? Inquiring minds want to know! Lol! Just beautiful, it's raining here. Have a fantastic journey. Symphony always escapes me....maybe one day!

I am happy everything worked out, well not the star class RUB, but you have clothes this time and you got to enjoy El Loco Fresh in peace.

When I was on Odyssey last month guest services was packed with people, cough newbies cough, asking when their luggage would be delivered, trying to add cash/card to their seapass, and just things they should have done on the app or CP.ย