You Choose! C&A Revamp, what goes, what stays, what's new

Since the restart and the double points shooting so many people into Diamond and Diamond Plus, I've seen lots of conversation/thought around here and on FB that Royal will most likely revamp the Crown & Anchor Society Program to better recognize the influx of new high-tier members. Which has me thinking....what could that look like? What would I like it to look like? What about you ?

So let's throw out our ideas and hey! maybe one day it will trickle into Royal's ear. (For reference, the current spread: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf)

I'll go first:

• Bring Back Priority Embarkation across all US/US territory ports: Prior to the restart, it was listed that every tier got priority embarkation, but in actuality it was a YMMV situation for anyone lower than Pinnacle (from what I'd seen). Now, according to the new list, it's gone COMPLETELY! Bring it back! This was one of the perks we were most looking forward to and my mom will be crushed to know it's gone.
  • Implement special areas on the private islands for high tier members or at least discounts on cocobeach blub, cabanas and thrill waterpark
  • Implement discounts on shore excursions: Even if they were only limited to ones on the private islands, I think it's a nice way to show appreciation.
  • Implement Birthday Coupons! I mean literally every other loyalty program in existence has some kind of birthday perk, why not Royal. It could be across the board, so all members get it, but (like the discounts on balconies/suites) increases as your tier gets higher. Something simple like $25 - $150 OBC (increasing as the tiers climb [25,40,55,75,100,150]), 15% coupon to a specialty dining, or 24 hours free wifi, just for some ideas, applied to a booking made in your birthday month. And there could be an extra perk that if you sail in your birthday month you get a free drink or something.
  • Drop the Entertainment Tour: I think with Royal offering so much to do on almost all of their ships, doing a backstage tour may not be something people are clamoring for.
  • But bring back the bridge tour
  • Drop the pins: based on a previous thread around here, it seems like most people don't wear their pins until/unless they get to pinnacle and while I am someone who does, it might be better to drop them all together. I think noting the level on the sea pass is probably enough for most people.

I look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks/suggests! After all - we're the c&a people!

Bring back the Bridge Tour and the "behind the scenes" Kitchen Tour!

Also I agree about the backstage tour but adapt it - on a Transatlantic the Entertainment Director took up some of the excess sea days by facilitating some Q&A discussions with the entertainers. One day was the Aqua Show people (including extra diving), one was the Ice Show performers, one musicians, singers and dancers... it was really well-done and interesting. 

As a lowly Platinum move the complimentary drink voucher to Gold 1 per day, Platinum 2 per day, and Emerald 3 per day. You don't need lounge access with the new voucher system. With the new menu give 3 lobster tails vs the two complimentary at Platinum level. Rename Platinum Ruby to reflect the lobster benefit.  😄

Here's one for the wish list. How about better cruise fare discounts for Diamond and higher on all cabins, not just balcony's. Sure the prices are better when they're at MSRP, but most of the time there's always a sale going on that's cheaper. If there's a sale the discount should be applied on top of that sale price.

I would like to see better perks for solo C&A who reach D/D+, in that maybe you get 1/2 solo sailing at the 150% until you reach the 340. 

I am also no opposed to starting with drinks after reaching platinum/emerald. A better discount on the DX once you reach D/D+ would also be good. 

Things that already haven't been mentioned,  and which might have some chance of happening? Offering the choice of either the classic soda package on the house or a discount on the DBP starting with Diamond. Percent off coupon on an upcharge menu item in the MDR or in a specialty dining restaurant. 

I'd like to see some more incentives to make D+, it's a long haul from D to D+, more than double at 80 and 175. Not much more than one more drink a day. I am only a D but from a marketing perspective they should make me really want to get to D+. In the next 14 months I have cruises that will get me 36 more points, bringing me to 118, still a ways off from D+. As it stands I've caught myself looking at other lines, they should try to keep those like me focused on reaching the next level.

I'd really like the points with Celebrity to be cumulative or at least transfer, as it stands, diamond translates but that's it, D+ and Pinnacle are equal when going on Celebrity and points there have to be earned there. It's the same company, I would think getting people to go on any of your ships or to stay withing the company would be the goal. But I don't run a cruise line so what do I know.

It's cool to dream but at the end of the day there is a cost to any loyalty program.  

For the highest level in any program they still need to make money on those customers.  The highest level of a loyalty program will define the limits of the program that doesn't break company resulting in losing money with that customer.  The moment a company loses money on a customer in a loyalty program it defeats the purpose of operating a business.

Below the highest level in any loyalty program will be tiers that have some subset or fractions of the perks of the highest loyalty level.  Otherwise there is no point to drive customers to continue to seek the next level.  

So while you dream about what you'd like to see start by defining the perks the highest loyalty members receive and then create the other levels that fill in the range from newbie to the top.

Axe the top tier loyalty event and create something better because RC can do better for the top customers. Instead of listening to the captain tell jokes while drinking cheap & watered down drinks I suggest the following (possibly starting at D or D+):

- No organized get together

- complimentary drinks for the day (Top Tier Day).

- Voucher for speciality dining or on a certain day have a specific menu option (perhaps food and wine pairing) in the MDR only for top tier.

- spread the comps across all levels, perhaps 1 complimentary drink per day once you get to emerald. 

- bring back the sunset sail away party on the bow of the ship because it was a great party (IMHO) better then any top tier event.

- phase out the diamond lounge completely and transform into another dining or bar concept. 

22 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

phase out the diamond lounge completely and transform into another dining or bar concept. 

Plenty of soon to turn Diamond members would have issue with this.  

"After all this cruising they pulled the carpet out from under us".  

"All this cruising with the promise of a Diamond lounge and they got rid of it!  I'm done being loyal"

The bulk of the CAS members exist below Diamond.   

This will probably be a controversial take, but completely axe the 55 point tier. 

Give the welcome waters and snacks to Platinum and above and move Emerald to 80 points, Diamond to 175 Points, and Diamond Plus to 340 points. The benefits should stay the same per point tier, but it would make more sense in my opinion. 

As it is right now there are 4 benefits that kick in at 340 points (some of the best benefits if you ask me), but there is no status name change. I'm sure people with 340 cruise points realize this, but it just seems like it might fill the gap a little better between Diamond Plus and Pinnacle as well. 

I should also mention I'm currently Emerald and I think I'll survive without the 2 water bottles and a cookie. 

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Plenty of soon to turn Diamond members would have issue with this.  

"After all this cruising they pulled the carpet out from under us".  

"All this cruising with the promise of a Diamond lounge and they got rid of it!  I'm done being loyal"

The bulk of the CAS members exist below Diamond.   

Yes, they will be up in arms but it will be for the better once the dust settles. The Diamond lounge is an absolute waste of space IMHO. 

1 hour ago, JazzBassMan said:

This will probably be a controversial take, but completely axe the 55 point tier. 

Give the welcome waters and snacks to Platinum and above and move Emerald to 80 points, Diamond to 175 Points, and Diamond Plus to 340 points. The benefits should stay the same per point tier, but it would make more sense in my opinion. 

As it is right now there are 4 benefits that kick in at 340 points (some of the best benefits if you ask me), but there is no status name change. I'm sure people with 340 cruise points realize this, but it just seems like it might fill the gap a little better between Diamond Plus and Pinnacle as well. 

I should also mention I'm currently Emerald and I think I'll survive without the 2 water bottles and a cookie. 

Yep, I agree with this. Slide everything. I do think they need to differentiate the D+ (340 point level) by adding perks that currently don’t exist like maybe a free shore excursion or something along those lines. The Pinnacle level should provide much more than the current bogus offerings. Anyone who reaches this level should be given nothing but the best that RC has to offer and I personally think they fall short on providing the most loyal guests with anything special. I may get flamed for that statement but anyone who has reached this level needs to be well taken care of. 

Using an idea I brought up during the shutdown, I still think Royal should have a week long special online sale where C & A points can be bought for cash. The cost per point will be the average a passenger spends on cruise fare and onboard spend. Imagine from the passenger perspective:  You can buy one point or buy 700. Imagine from the RCL Group perspective:  receiving $$$ for literally doing nothing.

I think there needs to be at least one tier added on top of pinnacle. Say about 3,000 points or so. Because if I was the owner of Royal, I would not want my well trained, compulsive customers to take their foot off the gas once they receive that measly 9th crystal block. Keep 'em hungry and aggressive!

55 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Yes, they will be up in arms but it will be for the better once the dust settles. The Diamond lounge is an absolute waste of space IMHO. 

THIS

My personal feeling as well.

My perspective, it sounds great in theory but.....

I couldn't wait to visit the Diamond lounge when I first achieved that many sailings, it was on the Oasis. Imagine my disappointment when I entered and saw the venue, just awful. The Oasis class ships have tucked it away in a windowless closet like situation & the Allure, well they roped off the second tier so the venue was super tiny as well. Accept for the Mariner in June 2022 the lounges were at or over capacity during peak times. The little picky foods were destroyed, just a mess. No where to sit and people all huddled around with limited space to walk. Nope, I don't enjoy that. The vouchers are wonderful & I honestly don't even visit the Diamond lounge any more, maybe just to poke my head in to see the venue, or during the day for a quiet place to read.  It was very pretty on the Serenade but it was packed like a sardine can, I enjoyed sitting in the Vortex next door so much better. It's a venue I anticipated and looked forward to so much. Reality was very different then my expectations. (Just me, maybe others enjoy it but I think Royal believes it is something it is not, not anymore that's for sure. )

55 minutes ago, bobroo said:

Using an idea I brought up during the shutdown, I still think Royal should have a week long special online sale where C & A points can be bought for cash. The cost per point will be the average a passenger spends on cruise fare and onboard spend. Imagine from the passenger perspective:  You can buy one point or buy 700. Imagine from the RCL Group perspective:  receiving $$$ for literally doing nothing.

I think there needs to be at least one tier added on top of pinnacle. Say about 3,000 points or so. Because if I was the owner of Royal, I would not want my well trained, compulsive customers to take their foot off the gas once they receive that measly 9th crystal block. Keep 'em hungry and aggressive!

There is some merit to this idea.  Many loyalty programs allow their members to buy up to higher levels to get their points.

I personally think Royal needs to rethink the way they award the points in the first place.  There is a significant difference in terms of the value of a customer that takes multiple 7 day cruises in an interior cabin as compared to a customer that takes multiple 7 day cruises in a star class cabin.  Even with the double points for suites deal, that does not even come close to equitable.  

A better system would be to award a point for every $500 (so some number) that a person spends on their cruises.  That incentivizes the customer to spend more on their bookings and on the boats themselves.  They get credit for the actual customer that that they are, not just credit for some arbitrary number of days spent on the boat.  

Maybe a different color key card for d and/or d+ and drop the pins except for pinnacle.  I've rarely seen people where them and like me have clipped them to luggage or a hat. The key card color is a nice level of visible recognition.  The staff wouldn't have to squint to read your level either.  😄

Additional Spa benefits. Celebrity gives free access to spa areas on a port day. The 20% off one service is nice however most of the staff are unaware of the comp add on service benefit.

A free class in the fitness center.

Change the BOGO specialty dining to be valid for the entire cruise except day one and day two.  I've had hassles just trying to get reservations for this benefit.  The staff have figured out ways to do this already.

Priority using the Royal Up program.  Maybe this is already considered it's just not published.  Airlines do different versions of this.

As a fan of the crystal block program it can be quite a chore to plan your milestone cruises in order to receive a different ship's block.  So perhaps there's a way to have a flexibility in that benefit.  

Lastly maintain consistency in the program across the fleet.  Some ships do or don't do certain things. i.e.-welcome amenities, upgraded bathroom amenities, chef's choice amenity, priority venue seating, and a working coffee machine in the d lounge 🤣

19 minutes ago, Chuck586 said:

A better system would be to award a point for every $500 (so some number) that a person spends on their cruises.  That incentivizes the customer to spend more on their bookings and on the boats themselves.  They get credit for the actual customer that that they are, not just credit for some arbitrary number of days spent on the boat.  

This is similar to the way Celebrity Captain's Club does their point system. I do wonder if Royal will switch to it at some point. 

Captain's Club: Cruise Rewards Program | Celebrity Cruises

42 minutes ago, bobroo said:

Wall Street likes hard bookings.  Investors don't want to see virtual heads on pillows.  

Plus I don't know of any loyalty programs that let you buy status.  Some airlines let you buy points at terrible rates for things like flights but those don't count towards status.  When Delta offers them it's always way cheaper to actually fly the miles compared to buying them.  

Don't forget to include daily gratuity in your number which is arguably very important as it goes a long way towards crew compensation.   Sometimes I think they offer GGG rates just to pay the crew.  

Most Pinnacles couples have commited around $200k to $300k for Pinnacle but spread over a decade or two or three.  So for $500k you can buy Pinnacle for life for two guests?

How many would be willing or have access to $500k to throw at Pinnacle?

I suspect you are looking for a cheap way to acquire points but no loyalty program ever works that way and for good reasons.

15 minutes ago, Chuck586 said:

They could convert CAS to the Celebrity model.  Very few points per night for cheap cabins, more for mid-range cabins with verandahs and even more points per nights for suites.  Top suites garner points more than cheap suites.  

That is the only way to ever consider blending the two programs to a greater degree.  

The only problem with your logic... It's a ship. NOT a boat!  🙂 

52 minutes ago, Neesa said:

THIS

My personal feeling as well.

My perspective, it sounds great in theory but.....

I couldn't wait to visit the Diamond lounge when I first achieved that many sailings, it was on the Oasis. Imagine my disappointment when I entered and saw the venue, just awful. The Oasis class ships have tucked it away in a windowless closet like situation & the Allure, well they roped off the second tier so the venue was super tiny as well. Accept for the Mariner in June 2022 the lounges were at or over capacity during peak times. The little picky foods were destroyed, just a mess. No where to sit and people all huddled around with limited space to walk. Nope, I don't enjoy that. The vouchers are wonderful & I honestly don't even visit the Diamond lounge any more, maybe just to poke my head in to see the venue, or during the day for a quiet place to read.  It was very pretty on the Serenade but it was packed like a sardine can, I enjoyed sitting in the Vortex next door so much better. It's a venue I anticipated and looked forward to so much. Reality was very different then my expectations. (Just me, maybe others enjoy it but I think Royal believes it is something it is not, not anymore that's for sure. )

I'm with you on this as well.  I was excited about he d lounge and joke about the different lounges that are partitioned off somewhere in a corner.  The Odyssey has a pretty nice one and does have windows.

Maybe instead of one dedicated space the lounge could rotate to different venues throughout the cruise.  I would miss using my key in the door though.  😆

39 minutes ago, khynzelman said:

Change the BOGO specialty dining to be valid for the entire cruise except day one and day two.  I've had hassles just trying to get reservations for this benefit.  The staff have figured out ways to do this already.

We've been told and have done so - As long as you BUY the BOGO on the 1st or 2nd day and pick the day and time you can use it.

16 hours ago, foxrunner said:

As a lowly Platinum move the complimentary drink voucher to Gold 1 per day, Platinum 2 per day, and Emerald 3 per day. You don't need lounge access with the new voucher system. With the new menu give 3 lobster tails vs the two complimentary at Platinum level. Rename Platinum Ruby to reflect the lobster benefit.  😄

While I personally couldn't care less about the lobster (as I don't eat it) I do think it would be a nice gesture to extend the drink vouchers to at least Emerald at 1 or 2 per day.

4 hours ago, JazzBassMan said:

I actually heard once upon a time that Emerald was created to lessen the gap between Platinum and Diamond. Which is kind of why, in my estimation, there are far fewer perks at that level - it was an after thought.

3 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

While I personally couldn't care less about the lobster (as I don't eat it) I do think it would be a nice gesture to extend the drink vouchers to at least Emerald at 1 or 2 per day.

I actually heard once upon a time that Emerald was created to lessen the gap between Platinum and Diamond. Which is kind of why, in my estimation, there are far fewer perks at that level - it was an after thought.

I think that it's important to remember how we got here with the current point system:

Until Jan 1, 2003 it was 1 credit per cruise no matter the stateroom category or length of cruise.

After Jan 1, 2003, an extra credit was given for cruises of 12 days or longer.

After Jan 1, 2004, an extra credit was given for cruises in a JS or better.

1 credit - Gold

5 credits - Platinum

10 credits - Diamond

24 credits - Diamond Plus

100 credits - Pinnacle

I raise this because there was just as much consternation about people "gaming" their points to level up quickly to earn new perks. People would take short 3/4 night cruises to rack up the points while those who took the more traditional 7 night cruises were upset they were not gaining points as quickly. At least by making the points equal to number of nights on the ship, it balanced things back out. With that said, people will always find a way to game the system to their advantage. 

Your wish is Courtney's command:

As I reflect on 2022, I feel so lucky to have joined Royal Caribbean® and to be an advocate for our valued members. We’ve made amazing memories together over the last 12 months — both onboard and on shore. 

I’ve already had the opportunity to meet many of you, and I really enjoyed hearing stories about your vacations with us over the years. You’re such a special part of our Royal Caribbean family and seeing the relationships you have built with our employees and with each other is truly moving. 

As we look ahead to 2023, we are especially excited to cherish the family we’ve built together and to celebrate all of you. Next year, we’ll commemorate the Crown & Anchor Society’s 25th anniversary! The year-long festivities kick off with our first-ever Coffee Talk, a virtual webinar to be hosted quarterly by our loyalty team, featuring special guest appearances from company leaders. Be on the lookout for an invitation in January. 

Additionally, we will kick off the year on an exciting note by unveiling redesigned, new, and fresh program gifts and onboard amenities to recognize your loyalty. These are just a few of the ways we plan to celebrate our program’s tenure — the rest I’ll save as a surprise for the new year. 

Until then, I want to thank you for your loyalty and for being such an important part of our Royal Caribbean family. On behalf of the Crown & Anchor Society, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy New Year. 

Talk soon! 

Courtney Brant 
Director of Crown & Anchor Society

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

Additionally, we will kick off the year on an exciting note by unveiling redesigned, new, and fresh program gifts and onboard amenities to recognize your loyalty. These are just a few of the ways we plan to celebrate our program’s tenure — the rest I’ll save as a surprise for the new year. 

Keeping us in suspense - hmmm - I don't usually like surprises! Let's hope it brings something to make all of us happy. I've made it to Platinum in a year, and if all goes well will be Diamond before our Alaska cruise in September. Fingers crossed that all in my family and all of you stay healthy so we can keep on cruising. I'd love to see something in that long haul between Diamond and Diamond +, and certainly in the chasm between Diamond + and Pinnacle! 

Thanks for posting and highlighting this @twangster. Got the email, assumed it was the usual "thanks, you're so special" drivel, and moved it right into the trash!

47 minutes ago, I_Love_RCI said:

I think that it's important to remember how we got here with the current point system. This thread helps to break down how points were converted: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2342627-original-crown-and-anchor-point-system/  

As summarized by those posters, the relevant information is:

Until Jan 1, 2003 it was 1 credit per cruise no matter the stateroom category or length of cruise.

After Jan 1, 2003, an extra credit was given for cruises of 12 days or longer.

After Jan 1, 2004, an extra credit was given for cruises in a JS or better.

1 credit - Gold

5 credits - Platinum

10 credits - Diamond

24 credits - Diamond Plus

The only thing to add is that the posts left off that Pinnacle equaled 100 points.

I raise this because there was just as much consternation about people "gaming" their points to level up quickly to earn new perks. People would take short 3/4 night cruises to rack up the points while those who took the more traditional 7 night cruises were upset they were not gaining points as quickly. At least by making the points equal to number of nights on the ship, it balanced things back out. With that said, people will always find a way to game the system to their advantage. 

Gaming the system?  Examples? 

Pinnacle was created at the same time as the transition.  Guests who had already achieved 100 cruises were invited to the new Pinnacle Club. They were effectively the founding members.

This is where the 700 comes from - 100 seven night cruises.  Or as noted below you can get to 700 quicker by sailing in suites or taking longer cruises.  That's hardly gaming the system.  It was their rules from the moment they migrated to the new points system.

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/646/royal-caribbean-upgrades-crown-anchor-society-/

MIAMI, January 21, 2011 - Along the cruise line's commitment to continuously elevate the vacation experience for guests, Royal Caribbean International today announced new enhancements to its Crown & Anchor Society guest loyalty program. The updated program better recognizes the cruise line's valued loyal guests and includes a migration from cruise credits to Cruise Points, creating a new way to earn membership status; two new member tiers, which include additional benefits; and a more personalized member section on the website. The enhancements to the Crown & Anchor Society take effect for sailings on or after January 21, 2011, and are the second part to the program's evolution, which first introduced additional benefits in June 2010.

"These latest enhancements to the Crown & Anchor Society will further help recognize our loyal guests when they sail with us," said Betsy O'Rourke, senior vice president of Marketing, Royal Caribbean International. "We continuously listen and respond to our members' feedback and have updated our loyalty program to provide a more equitable way for our members to advance to the next level.  This program evolution is part of the Royal Advantage, our dedication to innovate our amazing ships and unprecedented programs to offer guests the best cruise vacation. It's important to understand that Crown & Anchor Society members will continue to enjoy all of their current program benefits and status, plus having the opportunity now to advance to the next tier even faster than before. For this one-time conversion, we have grandfathered everyone's status in the program."

The program's first enhancement is the transition from 'cruise credits' to 'Cruise Points.' The new system to earn tier status when sailing with Royal Caribbean International is based on one cruise point for every night spent aboard one of the cruise line's ships. The more nights members spend onboard, the more points they can earn. Additionally, Crown & Anchor Society members can earn double points when they pay for suite accommodation.

Furthermore, two new status levels are being introduced as part of the enhancements to the program: Emerald tier, between the current Platinum and Diamond status levels, and Pinnacle Club, the new top tier. The new progression of Crown & Anchor Society member status is Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club. Guests who have a minimum of 100 cruise credits before January 21, 2011, will be the first to be invited to join the new top Crown & Anchor Society member tier. Moving forward, Pinnacle Club status can be achieved with 700 Cruise Points, equivalent to 100 seven-night cruises - or less cruises if members choose to sail in suite category staterooms or on longer itineraries.

Additionally, the Crown & Anchor Society website (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/CrownandAnchor) is being re-launched to engage members and offer greater personalization. Each member will now enjoy a website experience that provides information that is relevant to them as soon as they log into their account. Members can now easily keep abreast of the latest news and offers that are available to them according to their status level and messages that are exclusively for them. Additionally, members can establish custom settings for items such as automatic upgrades for when a higher category stateroom becomes available. Emerald- and higher-level members with a booked sailing also can use the new member site to select new program benefits, such as a choice of beverages as part of their new Welcome Aboard gift basket.

Member guests will continue to enjoy the many Crown & Anchor Society benefits, such as the exclusive privilege to book their next Royal Caribbean cruise onboard and enjoy an Onboard Booking Bonus of up to $200 onboard credit. For further value, members can use their Onboard Booking Bonus with their Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificate or, for Platinum members and above, their Balcony and Suite savings benefit. Members who have registered their email address also will receive priority notification of special offers, news and itinerary updates.

To celebrate the incredible loyalty of program members, Royal Caribbean is introducing a limited time offer: 'Bring a Friend' and receive $25 to spend onboard. Members will be rewarded for introducing new guests to Royal Caribbean International for new bookings made between January 12 and April 30, 2011. The promotion will offer a $25 onboard credit per stateroom to Crown & Anchor Society members when sailing with their 'first to Royal' friends or family, for up to five staterooms per sailing, depending on the length of their cruise. Full details, terms and conditions and registration for promotion can be found online at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/BringaFriend.

14 minutes ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Keeping us in suspense - hmmm - I don't usually like surprises! Let's hope it brings something to make all of us happy. I've made it to Platinum in a year, and if all goes well will be Diamond before our Alaska cruise in September. Fingers crossed that all in my family and all of you stay healthy so we can keep on cruising. I'd love to see something in that long haul between Diamond and Diamond +, and certainly in the chasm between Diamond + and Pinnacle! 

Thanks for posting and highlighting this @twangster. Got the email, assumed it was the usual "thanks, you're so special" drivel, and moved it right into the trash!

2011 in January was a big date in CAS history.  That's when Emerald and Pinnacle were added.

Perhaps January 2023 will be another big date in the programs history.  

18 hours ago, twangster said:

Your wish is Courtney's command:

Courtney Brant 
Director of Crown & Anchor Society

Omg I feel like I'm psychic!😅

Quick! Let's get this thread over to Royal ASAP!🤣🤣🤣 (kidding kidding)

20 hours ago, twangster said:

Gaming the system?  Examples? 

I think their point was just that at one time you were able to get to Diamond after cruising for 15 nights, so complaining about the post-restart "double points" and saying it will ruin C&A is kinda crazy.  Which you have also pointed out yourself... for most people, the ended up with about the same number of points as they would have anyway, if the covid shutdown never happened.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:38 AM, barjpoe said:

We've been told and have done so - As long as you BUY the BOGO on the 1st or 2nd day and pick the day and time you can use it.

On Adventure in Oct they didn’t care when I used the BOGO, however on Enchantment earlier this month I had to dine either night one or two then I could book another night.