Documents required to sail

Dulis

At Port Liberty….since they did away with the vaccine requirement, I haven’t been asked to show my card. They just asked if I was vaccinated…I think that’s just so they can keep count of what percentage of passengers are vaccinated. I keep my card with me…just in case.

Necessary documents were the SetSail Pass (either paper copy, or on my device…as long as the bar code can be scanned) and my passport. The passport must be valid up to six months from the end of the cruise…so check your expiration date. Check the Royal website to see what documentation is required at the terminal for your particular cruise.
*There are some who choose not to use a passport (depending on the cruise itinerary) and opt to use another form of accepted identification, but that’s a pretty risky endeavor as you can end up temporarily stranded in a foreign country should something happen that requires you to get yourself home.

Always make sure you check the current protocols on the website before your cruise date. Things can change. Including at your ports of call that may require proof of vaccination to disembark…or local masking policies. Stay informed! Enjoy your cruise.

9 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The only thing that can (and will) keep you off the ship is not having a valid passport.  The rest are either fixable once at the port (setsail pass) or unnecessary (COVID-related paperwork).

Aren’t you on board now? If I’m not mistaken (and I so frequently am!) weren’t you sailing the 18th?

5 hours ago, Pooch said:

Aren’t you on board now? If you’re m not mistaken (and I so frequently am!) weren’t you sailing the 18th?

Yes !  We boarded OA on Sunday.  We’re in Labadee today.  Turnaround is 12-22 and we will be headed out on a western Caribbean.  SO glad to be back, cruising again !