Star Class Perks and Main Room Dining Times

NR1987

Going to be experiencing star class with the family in 2023 onboard Symphony of the Seas. In terms of our Main Room Dining time. We were given the 530pm (early eating). Would you recommend that we stick to this time or request to change it to My Time Dining?  Can we change our dining time?

6 hours ago, NR1987 said:

Going to be experiencing star class with the family in 2023 onboard Symphony of the Seas. In terms of our Main Room Dining time. We were given the 530pm (early eating). Would you recommend that we stick to this time or request to change it to My Time Dining?  Can we change our dining time?

Agree with @SpeedNoodles, if I were Star Class, you wouldn't find me in the MDR at any time over the course of the cruise!  Not a knock on the MDR, it is perfectly fine, but it certainly isn't as good as all of the specialty options OR the chance to enjoy the meals served en suite!

On 12/27/2022 at 1:57 AM, NR1987 said:

Thanks everyone for your feedback.  Any other suggestions?

We have done Star a few times and have never been in the MDR on those cruises, including a 12 day.  Between the choices of all the specialty and in room dining option it wasn't really necessary or fit in the schedule.  For that second part, the Genies will keep you busy (if you want) with show and events and also likely be providing snacks in the room so expect no need or time for MDR dining.  

The caveat is if you really want to sit in the MDR for dining the genie will keep that on your schedule.  It can be though to give up the planning but turning that task over to the genie really is the perk of Star Class.  Relax and put it into the Genie's hands.