Sip and Stream/Deluxe Package and VOOM One Device is back

CGTLH

Just happen to spot this beauty in the Cruise Planner for my Harmony sailing.

Love how it claims Voom is free, yay for Royal math.

20170419_022759.thumb.png.75b839429013c27ade1d1e973d5c1b98.png

20170419_023744.thumb.png.230192f70b7ec4d161ecc027686f8a6a.png

Math:

DELUXE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER

$336.00 USD

*Service Charge 

$60.48 USD

DELUXE PACKAGE AND VOOM ONE DEVICE

$378.00 USD

*Service Charge 

$55.68 USD

I was trying to work out Royal Caribbean math as well.... I thought that maybe there is a different meaning for the word 'free' in the US now... you know like 'alternative truth'?

The prices are a bit different in NZ$ but basically it ends up about the same percentage off... certainly not 'free' Voom....

Ugh... well that wasn't a purchase I was planning on making today... buuuut this will be a worthy savings on our Allure B2B since we want to buy for two weeks. 

I'm not spending my honeymoon tallying my bar tab in my head, and Ryan will be happier not having to borrow my internet code.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I bought it today.

While it's debatable how much of a discount there is, it is cheaper than buying the two separately.

I agree Matt, we had the internet booked for 11.99 only.  The drink prices was hovering around 48 per day.  With it combined 42 for drinks and 12 for internet before grat.

1 hour ago, klaconqueso said:

Ugh... well that wasn't a purchase I was planning on making today... buuuut this will be a worthy savings on our Allure B2B since we want to buy for two weeks. 

I'm not spending my honeymoon tallying my bar tab in my head, and Ryan will be happier not having to borrow my internet code.

I always hate spending like ~$800 for 2 people drink package. You will be getting a lot of credit card points next month!

30 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

I agree Matt, we had the internet booked for 11.99 only.  The drink prices was hovering around 48 per day.  With it combined 42 for drinks and 12 for internet before grat.

I definitely take solace in the fact it can be canceled if something better comes along.