Is there lemonade or other drinks available

Safemike1

My wife can't drink carbonated beverages, so when she has had the refreshment package since I had the DBP, she would either get juices from the bar or one of the flavored waters out of the soda machines. Our next cruise we all just got the soda package, $7.99 during black Friday. She will just use the soda machines. Also got her a coffee card as she has to have her Latte's.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, FrankS said:

Is there a difference between the free lemonade you can find throughout the ship and the lemonade from the coke machines?

Yes. The lemonade in the Freestyle machines is Minute Maid and requires a soda package or above. The free lemonade is made from a concentrate. 

31 minutes ago, Randon1234 said:

You can get free lemonade in the MDR? I thought you need at least the soda package for that 

I have always gotten lemonade in the MDR. I have also always had a drink package so far BUT because of the lag in drink service, I very very very rarely order a cocktail or wine there, so they would not know I had one. There is (usually) lemonade in the dispensers in the Windjammer too. Sometimes there is fruit punch or at breakfast apple or cranberry juice. As mentioned, it is a concentrate - I saw them refilling the machines in Windjammer on Quantum and it was: Nestle Vitality Concentrate Lemonade Beverage Base. The stuff in the MDR tastes exactly the same and both even have a little pulp. I usually drink a couple glasses at dinner - give it a shot 🙂

Just off Oasis - the free drink dispensers are in Park Cafe, behind El Loco Fresh on the sports deck, the Solarium buffet (when open) and inside the Windjammer.  Also, there is coffee, hot water (for ~8 different types of hot tea and hot cocoa, and iced water (both plain and orange slices [I didn't taste the orange]) in the Cafe Promenade.  

There was also water sometimes outside on the boardwalk next to the hot dog location but it wasn't always there when open.  

15 hours ago, dmattinson said:

Just off Oasis - the free drink dispensers are in Park Cafe, behind El Loco Fresh on the sports deck, the Solarium buffet (when open) and inside the Windjammer.  Also, there is coffee, hot water (for ~8 different types of hot tea and hot cocoa, and iced water (both plain and orange slices [I didn't taste the orange]) in the Cafe Promenade.  

There was also water sometimes outside on the boardwalk next to the hot dog location but it wasn't always there when open.  

There was also an ice water and sometimes a lemonade dispenser in Sorrentos. That's where my kid got a lot of his water fill ups