xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Aug 20, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Allure of the Seas Aug 20 - 27, 2023
  • 2 weeks later...

We'll be on this one as well, with my parents and our two kids. This will actually be our second time on the Allure with the same group, so everyone is experienced and knows what to expect.

My kids are distraught that we're not going to CocoCay, but we'll be doing a few excursions at the ports, so I think they'll be just fine.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Aug 20, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As an FYI since prices on the sailing have dropped since I booked.  Was assigned a 14 deck cabin as a 4D, but called and was able to switch to a 2D since the price was lower.  Also ended up with more onboard credit and a 3 Night dining package for 2.  In case anyone else is in a similar situation and wants to try.  I think deals like this end on July 4.

23 hours ago, Jeff McG said:

As an FYI since prices on the sailing have dropped since I booked.  Was assigned a 14 deck cabin as a 4D, but called and was able to switch to a 2D since the price was lower.  Also ended up with more onboard credit and a 3 Night dining package for 2.  In case anyone else is in a similar situation and wants to try.  I think deals like this end on July 4.

Always good advice. We (and by we, I mean my wife) track room rates regularly for cruises we've booked (daily, sometimes!). We've probably saved $10k in the last 2 years as a result.

Especially in the last few months that Royal has been cranking up the rates on everything, price watching gains a lot of value.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Aug 20, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)