xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 11, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

I'll kick things off on this one at T minus 53 days to go!  I'll be on this sailing.  First on any Quantum class, and only second overall on Royal.  Going solo once again after a fantastic solo cruise on Oasis exactly a year ago.  A little nervous about going from 35% capacity to probably close to 100%, but happy to see that all the COVID restrictions are lifted and a lot more of the activities are back on the schedule per recent Cruise Compasses (Compasi?).  Looks like I'll actually get to do the sushi making class this time!

Hi! My husband, father-in-law, and I will be on this sailing. I'm a little nervous about the capacity as well. Our last cruise was on Adventure in 2021 and it was like a ghost town, but I think we all preferred a bit more people. We booked this one late, so unfortunately missed out on the sushi making class! My husband and I did it on Oasis a few years back and had a fantastic time. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 11, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)