2024 Deployment Schedule

Vlad

20 minutes ago, need2cruz said:

I've been waiting to see where Independence is sailing out of.  I keep hoping for Baltimore, if that's a possibility.

Nope.  A bridge too far, or in this case too low. 

Best that supposedly will fit into Baltimore would be Radiance class but so far they make more money with those ships in other places.  That leaves Vision class from Baltimore.

Here is my almost certainly wrong explanation for why Oasis, Allure, Symphony don’t show up past Nov 2024 for Caribbean.

Allure continuing 3/4 night so not part of 7 night release (possible)

Symphony switching to Canada winter sailings with Titanic sinking excursion (and possible reenactment)

Oasis to Australia via an exceptionally long repositioning cruise.

And Odyssey will show up soon. It was spelled wrong so didn’t get included last night. 

13 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Here is my almost certainly wrong explanation for why Oasis, Allure, Symphony don’t show up past Nov 2024 for Caribbean.

Allure continuing 3/4 night so not part of 7 night release (possible)

Symphony switching to Canada winter sailings with Titanic sinking excursion (and possible reenactment)

Oasis to Australia via an exceptionally long repositioning cruise.

And Odyssey will show up soon. It was spelled wrong so didn’t get included last night. 

You neglected Utopia.

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Nope.  A bridge too far, or in this case too low. 

Best that supposedly will fit into Baltimore would be Radiance class but so far they make more money with those ships in other places.  That leaves Vision class from Baltimore.

Sadly, there are actually 2 bridges (the Key Bridge and the Bay Bridge) that are too low for Voyager class and larger to sail out of B-more. 

53 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@Sharla to the rescue! June 7, 2024 8 night southern with coco cay, under 8K Adventure of the Seas. 

I sent her an email to book it 0500 this morning and it was booked before 0800hrs. Seriously impressed, she used my Next Cruise certificate as well. 

I was just nervous because I wanted that Royal suite on that itinerary in June, only one🥵

Yay Sharla!!! 

That was the room I had my eye on too. Held it last night shortly after it came out. I have it for the end of July though. I may/may not keep it depending on what else comes out but at least I have it for now.

On 12/14/2022 at 8:38 AM, smokeybandit said:

You can use this link to sanity check for the schedule release. If it returns more than 3 results (currently 3 ICON itineraries), then you know the schedule is released

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises?search=destination:CARIB|startDate:2024-06-01~2024-07-31

On Thursday morning (12/15) there are 18 results.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, smokeybandit said:

You can use this link to sanity check for the schedule release. If it returns more than 3 results (currently 3 ICON itineraries), then you know the schedule is released

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises?search=destination:CARIB|startDate:2024-06-01~2024-07-31

Thanks for this link!

14 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@Matt or anyone else, what is the general consensus here? Do we think this is it for now until spring?

For December 2024-April 2025, will they keep us in limbo for ships like Oasis, Allure, Symphony, and Odyssey until then? 

The unknown is Utopia.

They may be keeping some other ships held back so as to not divulge where Utopia is going. 

Placed a hold on AD for 12-21-24 and 12-27-24 (Grand Suite).  Really good prices.  That will be Christmas/NY cruises on AD for 2 years in a row (23 and 24).  Actually, 23 started out on VY but they did the ol' switcheroo on us so now it's AD...same difference.

The itins are fairly boring but the prices are so good I just looked past the boring itins.

14 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Placed a hold on AD for 12-21-24 and 12-27-24 (Grand Suite).  Really good prices.  That will be Christmas/NY cruises on AD for 2 years in a row (23 and 24).  Actually, 23 started out on VY but they did the ol' switcheroo on us so now it's AD...same difference.

The itins are fairly boring but the prices are so good I just looked past the boring itins.

See you on board!  Not sure I'll keep both.  In a boring old balcony but that allowed me to book refundable.  

A couple of TAs have just showed up on Adventure. I'm guessing she must be due a dry dock because she's coming across from Orlando to Lisbon in October 2024 and returning a couple of weeks later. However, someone needs a geography lesson because despite being called "Transatlantic Azores" that eastbound one goes nowhere near the Azores. 🙄

image.thumb.png.b9f80546805ae104e4a6ee7285280446.png

On 12/14/2022 at 11:53 PM, twangster said:

Adventure has some great rates over Christmas 2024.  

I got sucked in.  2023 I have Adventure booked for Christmas (got the really good rate), so I decided to go with NYE for 2024.  It has a good itinerary (we normally sail out of Jersey so anything that isn't Nassau/Canaveral/CocoCay is good for me!).  I considered doing B2B but I'd miss my dog too much being gone 2 weeks.

I'm upset we didn't snag the panoramic suite in time, but we will have to deal with 2 balconies instead.