2024 Deployment Schedule

Vlad

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

You can use this link to sanity check for the schedule release. If it returns more than 3 results (currently 3 ICON itineraries), then you know the schedule is released

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises?search=destination:CARIB|startDate:2024-06-01~2024-07-31

That's what I e been doing about every hour for 2 days now. 😂

@teddy I was sure it would be today thought they would be loaded last night. I sent  @Sharla an email with what to be on the look out for, armed her with my Next Cruise and nothing....Gees. I thought when that previous fagezze "sale" was done the release would be on its heels. Fingers crossed its tomorrow 🤞 I don't know how much more I can take!! LOL!!

Seriously how is it I can't wait to hand over my money?  To add insult to injury, my reading for this weekend. I need to book this before reading for sure, page two probably says, don't cruise!

20221214_160304.jpg

Edited by Neesa
Added thought

28 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@teddy I was sure it would be today thought they would be loaded last night. I sent  @Sharla an email with what to be on the look out for, armed her with my Next Cruise and nothing....Gees. I thought when that previous fagezze "sale" was done the release would be on its heels. Fingers crossed its tomorrow 🤞 I don't know how much more I can take!! LOL!!

Seriously how is it I can't wait to hand over my money?  To add insult to injury, my reading for this weekend. I need to book this before reading for sure, page two probably says, don't cruise!

DH car is on it's last leg and I'm pretty sure the frame is broken on our couch... I don't need either of those things when I'm on a ship though!🤣

36 minutes ago, Nathan adams said:

Personally I'm hoping for something new. Not the same old same old.  I'd like some of the less frequented ports.. out of mainland..

Don't hold your breath. I was hoping for something new on this side of the pond and when they released their Europe itineraries, guess what? Yup, same old, same old.

However, hope springs eternal so 🤞🤞🤞

5 hours ago, Nathan adams said:

That's what I e been doing about every hour for 2 days now. 😂

Meeee toooo, looking for a gem or two to pick from in early December 2024 as I prepare to select an itinerary for the NEXT of our celebrity/fan Doctor Who voyages, as a follow up to our October 2023 Western Caribbean on Wonder. www.scificruise.com 

9 hours ago, Plumlee2028 said:

It said week of the 12th.  They still have a few more days. 

Celebrity released theirs yesterday FWIW.   Royal may do today, tomorrow, or Friday. 

Yes indeedy, I happened to check directly on Celebrity last night and found a few interesting things,  cross checked on Travelocity and they were not loaded in there yet, so yesterday must have been the very first day for Celebrity. Carnival has had their itineraries for December 2024 loaded in for several weeks. I have found something suitable for my recurring Doctor Who group that ticks most of my boxes as a backup, in case Royal cannot meet or exceed what I'm looking for. Did the same thing last year and ended up very happily with Royal on Wonder in late October of 2023, and am hoping for a repeat again this year & this week for the early December 2024 range for our group. www.scificruise.com 

16 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

On wonder now, booked wonder again In march ‘24, dang nextcruise !

Ha! Ha! 😆  We know that feeling all too well!  My wife will no longer allow us to disembark without having another one planned. Makes disembarking a little less depressing! 

5 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Wonder has some bad suite rates for all new itineraries.

Ugh! I was really hoping to book one with the kids for NYE December 2024 but pricing is ridiculous. I want to see what Oasis and Symphony will do, or I might have to make the trip to Galveston and sail HM. Pretty decent rates on that one.

To be fair, I do see one on Freedom that would suit us really well and I do have a next cruise deposit that's burning a hole in my pocket. But I can't decide whether to commit to it now or hold out to see what Symphony will be doing and what the 10/11-night offerings will be. First world problems, right?

25 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

And summer 2024. If we weren't looking for a cruise hitting a specific port, I would have booked Adventure already

I thought so too. I actually have a hold on a July 2024 sailing right now. I figured 22 years of cruising and it’s a good time to revisit where it all began. Lol

@Sharla to the rescue! June 7, 2024 8 night southern with coco cay, under 8K Adventure of the Seas. 

I sent her an email to book it 0500 this morning and it was booked before 0800hrs. Seriously impressed, she used my Next Cruise certificate as well. 

I was just nervous because I wanted that Royal suite on that itinerary in June, only one🥵

Yay Sharla!!! 

24 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Oasis/Allure and Symphony still to come right?

Depends on the dates you're looking for. Oasis and Symphony are both already up for summer 2024, Oasis in Europe and Symphony out of NJ. Neither is showing yet once you get into November 2024. Allure currently only goes as far as April 2024.