Account signatures

5 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

Since the update, every time I log in it tells me that this is not a secure site!

Are you using a "Force SLL" type plugin in your browser?  The site doesn't use an SSL certificate so that would be the cause of that type of message.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Did not even notice they were gone. Signatures are back, enjoy!

That's unfortunate... there's a participant with a signature that is over 2500 pixels tall.  It takes two screen clicks just to get to the next reply.  (Thank God the sigs don't show up on the iPhone version, you'd wear out a finger).

12 minutes ago, bcarney said:

That's unfortunate... there's a participant with a signature that is over 2500 pixels tall.  It takes two screen clicks just to get to the next reply.  (Thank God the sigs don't show up on the iPhone version, you'd wear out a finger).

Did you notice, there's a drop down menu where you can select to hide all signatures?  Or just hide the signature of a particular user?  At the top of the signature box, on the right hand side, there's a tiny grey arrow.  Then you can hide it from your view. :10_wink:

50 minutes ago, bcarney said:

On a PC, hover your mouse over any signature. There's an option that will appear in top right corner of signature area to manage signature preferences.

1 hour ago, Stephanie said:

Did you notice, there's a drop down menu where you can select to hide all signatures?  Or just hide the signature of a particular user?  At the top of the signature box, on the right hand side, there's a tiny grey arrow.  Then you can hide it from your view. :10_wink:

52 minutes ago, Matt said:

On a PC, hover your mouse over any signature. There's an option that will appear in top right corner of signature area to manage signature preferences.

Thanks all!  I didn't notice the little arrow until it was pointed out to me.  Appreciate the information.