Pricing Help....

Hi everyone! 

I desperately needs some help here.  We are a family of 7 trying to book 6/10/2023 on Harmony of the Seas.  Last year we booked Symphony and had a Spacious Interior for the 5 kids, and a balcony across the hall which worked great.  When I go to price the same, Royal's pricing model makes no sense.  I have no issue with the balcony pricing, and of course I know prices have gone up.  Here is the issue that I've priced multiple ways:

1.  Two guests in an interior prices @ $2,594 for a connecting interior.

2.  Three guests for an interior @ $5,006

I'm scratching my head, as I can buy two connecting interiors for the price of one interior for 3 guests.  Sadly none of my kids are young enough to qualify for the Kids Sale Free promo.  When analyzing, it looks as if I get charged a $500 premium per guest for an interior that is large enough to hold 3+, and $1,400 for the extra person.  I even went as far to price the spacious interior, and I can get three interiors and one balcony cabin for the same price.  Does anyone have any advice how to best go about this so I don't have to spend $11k+ for the seven of us?  TIA!

On 12/13/2022 at 5:40 PM, FloatyBoaty said:

MEI sponsors this blog and many of us use them. There is a contact form in the yellow box on this page: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com

My wonderful, very responsive MEI travel agent is @Jenn Greene

Aww thanks so much!!! Took me a minute to figure out who this was JRD 🙂