MyCruisePhotos.com

Has anyone of you used MyCruisePhotos.com?  My cruise isn't listed yet; however, I was looking at the site and it says it is a Grand Cayman company and that there will be foreign transaction fees and to check with your bank or credit card company before using.  There in not a "lock" in the address bar so now I am not so sure about using them.

Can I get the all photo package once we arrive on the ship and if so are the prices the same or close?

Guest toodle68
22 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

Can I get the all photo package once we arrive on the ship and if so are the prices the same or close?

You can get the photo package right up until the last full day and so far as I have seen, always the same price.  Allows you to see how many pictures you want to buy. On our last trip there were only 2 we wanted to just brought them.

That's the website to use to order photo packages. I use them every time I go on a Royal, Celebrity or Disney cruise.  They don't have every sailing listed, but they will list yours in plenty of time for you to order your package.

It does have a green lock once you get to to the checkout page. Alternatively, you can just put this in your browser's address bar and it will have the green lock: https://www.mycruisephotos.com/

It is based in the Cayman Islands. They do not charge a foreign transaction fee, however your bank might (They state this on their website).  My bank does not charge foreign transaction fees so I wasn't charged any when I ordered my photo packages.

"MyCruisePhotos.com is a Cayman Islands registered company. Please check with your bank and ask about your credit card's policy relating to online shopping from a foreign company for items priced in US dollars. For a card-by-card breakdown of conversion fees, visit BankRate.com. BankRate.com is not maintained or endorsed by MyCruisePhotos.com, we are not responsible for outdated or incorrect information."

14 hours ago, clmsnskr said:

That's the website to use to order photo packages. I use them every time I go on a Royal, Celebrity or Disney cruise.  They don't have every sailing listed, but they will list yours in plenty of time for you to order your package.

It does have a green lock once you get to to the checkout page. Alternatively, you can just put this in your browser's address bar and it will have the green lock: https://www.mycruisephotos.com/

It is based in the Cayman Islands. They do not charge a foreign transaction fee, however your bank might (They state this on their website).  My bank does not charge foreign transaction fees so I wasn't charged any when I ordered my photo packages.

"MyCruisePhotos.com is a Cayman Islands registered company. Please check with your bank and ask about your credit card's policy relating to online shopping from a foreign company for items priced in US dollars. For a card-by-card breakdown of conversion fees, visit BankRate.com. BankRate.com is not maintained or endorsed by MyCruisePhotos.com, we are not responsible for outdated or incorrect information."

This makes me feel better about ordering from them now!  I want to get that out of the way and paid for before we go.  Thank you for the secure link (can't be too careful these days)!

4 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

This makes me feel better about ordering from them now!  I want to get that out of the way and paid for before we go.  Thank you for the secure link (can't be too careful these days)!

You're welcome.  Also, for reference a lot of websites only secure the pages that need to be secured (ie: login, checkout, etc).  It slows down performance a bit to encrypt every page on the server, then make your browser to the work of decrypting every page.  It is a performance reason that many websites choose to only put the pages the need to be secure behind https.  Just look for a green lock on any website's login, personal info, or billing info pages and you'll be good if it's present there.  Informational pages...doesn't really matter if they are secure or not.