cocoa beach club over water cabana occupancy limits

r33796

On 12/11/2022 at 5:30 PM, r33796 said:

anyone had an issue having 9 people  in the over water cabana's  (6 adults  3 teenagers)    I thought I  read somewhere the limit is 8 

24 minutes ago, Jenn Greene- MEI Travel said:

You can book it and call to purchase the additional wristbands you need. The Cabana occupancy is 10

Save your money . Simply read online reviews and you will discover that this is really not a good value. Neither is the beach club .  The waters are never crystal clear from my experience and almost every time I go I see somebody stung by a jellyfish or sea urchin. plus all kinds of critters unbeknownst .  There are only so many hours in that day to use, and you may want to go about and discover the whole island as well. Or spend time in the huge pool.  Ive seen prices as high as $3400 for a hut on the water. Even sharing with others, the price is ridiculously high. 

43 minutes ago, Censored said:

Save your money . Simply read online reviews and you will discover that this is really not a good value. Neither is the beach club .  The waters are never crystal clear from my experience and almost every time I go I see somebody stung by a jellyfish or sea urchin. plus all kinds of critters unbeknownst .  There are only so many hours in that day to use, and you may want to go about and discover the whole island as well. Or spend time in the huge pool.  Ive seen prices as high as $3400 for a hut on the water. Even sharing with others, the price is ridiculously high. 

I have to agree with you. I like CocoCay but definitely not at the South beach. The sand on that area was feel like mud when you step on, water was cloudy all the time and has some weird smell in that area. Only 2 nice things there are "Snack Shack" close by and "Swim up Bar". We left after spent an hour there and came back to Chill Island where we belong. We did snorkeling there saw plenty of stingrays and fish. 

1 hour ago, Susie said:

I have to agree with you. I like CocoCay but definitely not at the South beach. The sand on that area was feel like mud when you step on, water was cloudy all the time and has some weird smell in that area. Only 2 nice things there are "Snack Shack" close by and "Swim up Bar". We left after spent an hour there and came back to Chill Island where we belong. We did snorkeling there saw plenty of stingrays and fish. 

1 hour ago, Susie said:

Just thinking , I could probably hire a private yacht to meet at the Island from bahamas, and cruise  for the same price.  Or catamaran.