RC's search page looks a bit "refreshed" today

I do like the new appearance.

When I was looking at it yesterday, if you clicked on cruise dates it gave you the option to search by date range or by month but that seems to have disappeared now. I guess they're still working on it. I'm not seeing the hidden icons (yet?).

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Matt's article suggests the feature I noted are hidden are available now.

They must be rolling out those features regionally because they're still hidden for me

I was able to swap between the watchlist and favorites while writing the article without issue.

I was in Chrome and using incognito mode, as well as non-incognito.

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I was able to swap between the watchlist and favorites while writing the article without issue.

I was in Chrome and using incognito mode, as well as non-incognito.

If I go directly to the watchlist page, I see the two icons. But from the regular search results page I have to manually unhide them.

I like the layout of the watchlist page though once you add cruises to it.

34 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I don't see this watch/favorited feature at all. (Chrome/laptop)

My wife uses the same combo and doesn’t see it either.   Ww haven’t been able to find a way to fix it. 

I know this doesn’t help your situation, but you’re not alone. 

34 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I don't see this watch/favorited feature at all. (Chrome/laptop)

Sometimes your browser won't notice that there's new/different content on a website and just uses what is cached on your computer.  I've noticed this alot on a Disney forum I visit.  When I see the same headlines on the top page, I sometimes have to hold down the control button while hitting refresh to force Chrome to fully reload the page without using the cache.  Maybe give that a try on Royal's website.

14 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Yeah, I tried doing that and it still doesn't show the ability to watch/favorite.  I do see the new search page (where you can see holiday sailings, etc). Oh, well. I survived for  years without those features. 🙂

I can't see the icons in my usual Chrome browser (although once they sort of flashed and disappeared again) but I can see them using incognito on Firefox.