Deployment Schedule

Cruises to the Caribbean in late 2024 through early 2025 will open for bookings during the week of December 12.

Source: https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribbean-announces-deployment-schedule-for-2024-2025-cruises/

What does this mean, practically? If I login at 12:01 am on 12/12, will all the sailings be open? Do I need to check back throughout the week as more options are updated? Thanks all!

3 hours ago, BowTieBrigade said:

Cruises to the Caribbean in late 2024 through early 2025 will open for bookings during the week of December 12.

Source: https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribbean-announces-deployment-schedule-for-2024-2025-cruises/

What does this mean, practically? If I login at 12:01 am on 12/12, will all the sailings be open? Do I need to check back throughout the week as more options are updated? Thanks all!

No they will not all be open and at that time it's unlikely any will be open.

The "week of" can be any time during the week in question. Typically they load overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday but that is by no means a hard and fast rule. It can be earlier, later and sometimes they even postpone at the last minute, so there is no point in losing sleep over it.

Just keep checking back several times a day during your normal waking hours. And keep watching these boards because the first person to spot them will probably post that they're up.

24 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Glad to finally have a time frame though.

Probably won't book anything right up front but it will be nice to see what the options are for fall 2024 that's not Icon (I'm too poor for Icon lol)

I know what you mean! I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I can probably get two cruises on "lesser" ships than it'll cost for one on Icon!

52 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

yeah and it is the week of my cruise so I will miss being able to book via next cruise while on the cruise. 😞

Yes you can. Just get an open booking. I think you have 2 months to book to get the onboard perks. After that you have a year to book but you lose the onboard perks. I think you still get the reduced deposit. Check with Next cruise and they can tell you for sure.

17 hours ago, BowTieBrigade said:

That means we'll find out what is replacing Oasis here in NJ in 2024! I'm dying to know! A bit scared but excited too. 🤣

29 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

That means we'll find out what is replacing Oasis here in NJ in 2024! I'm dying to know! A bit scared but excited too. 🤣

There is usually a test load during the week prior to the release. Typically you will see one cruise loaded for each ship being released. So if you keep a close eye out this week you may get the answer ahead of next week's release.

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

Any idea where Allure will be summer 2024? Will she still be in Texas? With the Serenade bring on the World cruise, I am in quiet anticipation regarding Tampa summer 2024 as well. I appreciate any insights 🙂

Yellow Bird Please GIF by Salesforce

An Oasis class out of Tampa would be wonderful, but they can't fit under the bridge.

Fences dramatically cut suicides at Tampa Bay's Skyway Bridge

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

Any idea where Allure will be summer 2024? Will she still be in Texas? With the Serenade bring on the World cruise, I am in quiet anticipation regarding Tampa summer 2024 as well. I appreciate any insights 🙂

Yellow Bird Please GIF by Salesforce

Allure leaves Galveston and is replaced by Harmony sometime before spring 2024. We have Harmony booked for April '24.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Maggie M said:

I WISH we could plan that far in advance. If I get a year planned out - I'm doing good! We're still trying to figure out the rest of 2023 LOL

I'm trying to plan a big birthday cruise with as many friends and family as will come. My tentative plan is to book a 3/4 b2b for myself and immediate family then friends can chose both or the individual that works best for their time and budget. The earlier I can get those details communicated the more likely it feels I'll have a good crowd for the toga party.

4 hours ago, micahd said:

I am sitting on my hands here waiting for the 3-4 day cruises over Jan/Feb 25. Anyone have any idea when we might see that?

There are already 3/4 nights in 2025, unless it is a specific port you are looking at. 

Edit: keep mixing up the years, only 7nights for 2025 so far.

15 hours ago, BowTieBrigade said:

I believe @Matt said the remaining schedule is expected in the spring. 

Correct.

Last year, they put out the new deployment schedule Jan 15: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/01/15/heres-when-royal-caribbean-will-put-more-2023-2024-cruises-sale

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MDRhino said:

Is the Explorer of the Seas returning to the states from Barcelona in October 2024? 

We don't know yet. Her itineraries beyond October 2024 have not been released yet. It's possible (some) autumn transatlantic sailings may be released next week along with the new batch of Caribbean sailings, since a lot of the ships will have to get back over the pond to do them. 🤞

If you keep watching the boards, someone is bound to post when they spot them.