Moving to Diamond Level

3 hours ago, Diamond Level said:

I currently have 78 points towards Diamond Club. I have booked a four day Suite to meet the 80 point Diamond level. Getting 2 points per day for the Suite level, can I enjoy the Diamond Club privileges for the rest of the cruise or must I wait until my next cruise to access the benefits?

Thanks,

I too crossed over to D on a cruise and alas the thing I got was the knowledge that on the next cruise I would get the new bene's. 

17 minutes ago, KevinJ said:

I have a B2B in May, I start with 170 so will hit Diamond Plus after the first week. I understand if I talk with the C&A representative they would be able to activate my new status for the second cruise? Next goal is to reach 210 for my Icon cruise to get it's ship block.

Yes.  If you pass the threshold for D+ on cruise #1 then you will be able to enjoy the D+ benefits on cruise #2.  I recommend that you speak with the Loyalty Ambassador onboard during cruise #1 and alert him/her that you will be D+ for the second half of your B2B.  That way, he/she will be prepared and aware of the change.  Since it normally takes ~10 days for your cruise points to post under normal circumstances, the LA would be completely unaware that you will be graduating to D+ unless you tell them.  Better to alert them ahead of time to avoid a delay in receiving your D+ bennies.  Congratulations !

26 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  If you pass the threshold for D+ on cruise #1 then you will be able to enjoy the D+ benefits on cruise #2.  I recommend that you speak with the Loyalty Ambassador onboard during cruise #1 and alert him/her that you will be D+ for the second half of your B2B.  That way, he/she will be prepared and aware of the change.  Since it normally takes ~10 days for your cruise points to post under normal circumstances, the LA would be completely unaware that you will be graduating to D+ unless you tell them.  Better to alert them ahead of time to avoid a delay in receiving your D+ bennies.  Congratulations !

Not only should you talk to the Loyalty Ambassador during the first cruise, but you should do it early in that first cruise so they have time to get the change made in the system for your vouchers to be properly activated to your SeaPass for the second leg.