How often can you fill the freestyle cup

bjlove

3 hours ago, britinbrooklyn said:

Does anyone know if the freestyle machines offer Vitamin Water Zero? I know they have the full sugar kind, but I am not a fan of that.

I do  believe I recall seeing them available on Allure this past August. Vitamin Water was my go to for a port excursion day

On 12/6/2022 at 9:38 AM, britinbrooklyn said:

Does anyone know if the freestyle machines offer Vitamin Water Zero? I know they have the full sugar kind, but I am not a fan of that.

this was on Harmony in November 2022, I don’t remember them having Vitamin Water Zero, but they did have Powerade Zero. The two that are blurry are Dasani and Sparkling Dasani.  Hope it helps a bit.  Good luck!

C0681B33-C799-444A-B01C-549086443195.jpeg

On 12/5/2022 at 11:32 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Yes, unless the machine is malfunctioning, which happens quite often, you can now literally drink a full cup and get another right away. 

Thanksgiving week on Odyssey OTS, the machine on pool deck at El Loco Fresh never let me refill, it said to wait a few hours!!!  Of course I went to the ones in Windjammer and Sorrentos and worked fine.

1 hour ago, MarcBerger said:

Thanksgiving week on Odyssey OTS, the machine on pool deck at El Loco Fresh never let me refill, it said to wait a few hours!!!  Of course I went to the ones in Windjammer and Sorrentos and worked fine.

The same thing happened on my Odyssey sailing the week for yours. El Loco Fresh said I needed to wait 50min for a refill. I imagine it is used quite a bit, so it probably needs a break.

50 minutes or several hours!!  I would have been a nervous wreck!!  I have a diet coke addiction!  But only between the hours of 11 and 3.  After 3, if I drink caffine, I won't be able to sleep. 

Speaking of Diet Coke: Here is a question: If I am on a Mediterranean cruise, will I get that crappy diet coke stuff that is usually sold in Africa and European cities? 

35 minutes ago, FireFishII said:

50 minutes or several hours!!  I would have been a nervous wreck!!  I have a diet coke addiction!  But only between the hours of 11 and 3.  After 3, if I drink caffine, I won't be able to sleep. 

Speaking of Diet Coke: Here is a question: If I am on a Mediterranean cruise, will I get that crappy diet coke stuff that is usually sold in Africa and European cities? 

Possibly. I believe my Odyssey sailing on Nov 13th was the first one in FLL/PE as pretty much all of the stuff was from the European/Mediterranean market. I got chocolate milk from Switzerland and Egypt. I was served a French Coke Zero and I saw diet coke/sprite/Coke from some Middle Eastern Country several times. We had canned mineral water as well. You will get items sourced from those countries. 

6 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Possibly. I believe my Odyssey sailing on Nov 13th was the first one in FLL/PE as pretty much all of the stuff was from the European/Mediterranean market. I got chocolate milk from Switzerland and Egypt. I was served a French Coke Zero and I saw diet coke/sprite/Coke from some Middle Eastern Country several times. We had canned mineral water as well. You will get items sourced from those countries. 

I know I can find diet coke in Europe.  But their diet coke taste nothing like our diet coke.  I usually just drink tea when I am in Europe. It is hard to mess up tea. 

9 hours ago, FireFishII said:

I know I can find diet coke in Europe.  But their diet coke taste nothing like our diet coke.  I usually just drink tea when I am in Europe. It is hard to mess up tea. 

Oh, I didn't mean items wouldn't be had. Just that they will be from different places. On top of which is there is a different taste to all those things based on the sugars and sugar substitutes used. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 8:29 AM, Ampurp85 said:

Oh, I didn't mean items wouldn't be had. Just that they will be from different places. On top of which is there is a different taste to all those things based on the sugars and sugar substitutes used. 

Agree. And don't forget the water.  There are restaurants around New England where I shy away from fountain drinks because of the local water.