Hotel stay near the Vancouver Cruise Port

SandyB

Vancouver is a large city with a downtown core.  Staying downtown in any large city comes with a price.  If budget isn't an issue there are several hotels within walking distance to Canada Place where cruise ships port.  Within a short shuttle or taxi distance are many hotels ranging from boutique to major chains.  There are so many options it's hard to know what to suggest with knowing your budget or expectations, luxury, 3 star or budget friendly.  $900 per night to $250 per night in Canadian dollars.    Cheaper hotels are near the airport but a longer taxi or shuttle ride.  

I peeked as I'm going in June 2024 and prices downtown are $500 to $1000.  Canadian of course but ouch!  I'm a Hilton guy just like Royal so I guess I'll start saving up some points for the Vancouver Hilton downtown.  Nice and close by it appears.  I looked at the Pan Pacific but it is too pricey for me.  Luckily I can use points so should be free.  Good luck.  Anchorage isn't much better but Vancouver is definitely nicer from what I can see.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, twangster said:

Vancouver is a large city with a downtown core.  Staying downtown in any large city comes with a price.  If budget isn't an issue there are several hotels within walking distance to Canada Place where cruise ships port.  Within a short shuttle or taxi distance are many hotels ranging from boutique to major chains.  There are so many options it's hard to know what to suggest with knowing your budget or expectations, luxury, 3 star or budget friendly.  $900 per night to $250 per night in Canadian dollars.    Cheaper hotels are near the airport but a longer taxi or shuttle ride.  

Thanks for the info.  We have a moderate budget that would not fit $900 per night.  Thank you.