(Post-Covid) Changes to the Key?

Jakejosa

Hi Everyone! I have a sailing coming up with Key benefits and the welcome letter has me a bit confused. Has anyone used The Key recently that can clarify how show seating works on Oasis Class (Wonder of the Seas)? I have only cruised with The Key during reduced capacity and we were let in early to shows with the suite and Diamond etc. guests. The letter below seems to indicate a reserved section where we could show up before open seating and sit in a reserved section similar to how Star Class guests are seatd. Any clarification is greatly appreciated!

Dear Guest,

We're excited to welcome you onboard soon! Before you set sail, we wanted to remind you of the benefits that come with The Key program.

Here's what you can expect on your upcoming sailing:

• Early access at the terminal.*
  • Drop off your carry-on luggage in the Main Dining Room on Deck 4 by 2:00 PM - your carry-on luggage will be hand delivered to your stateroom.
  • Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille® menu (open from 12:00pm - 1:30pm). We recommend arriving to the terminal no later than 11:30 AM for you to have enough time to enjoy lunch with us!
  • Private time at some of our onboard activities such as rock climbing, FlowRider, etc.
  • Priority departure from ship-to-shore at tender ports.
  • Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theatre, Aqua Theater, Studio B and Two70, however a reservation is needed so don't forget to book once you're onboard!
  • VOOM Surf & Stream package, now including high speed internet, for one device (1 package per guest).
  • On debarkation day, enjoy a private á la carte breakfast and choice departure.

*Please arrive at the terminal at 11:30 AM. If you are not able to make the early access window, you should arrive within your appointment time and will receive priority access into the terminal.

Lastly, when you arrive to the port for your sailing, please locate The Key signage for priority access into the terminal and make your way onto the ship.

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I was on Harmony and Odyssey recently; they both had a section reserved for Key and D+ guest. You can show up 45min early or you can show up around 15-20min early. 15 min before the show starts, they release the section of seats that they hold for Key guest. 

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed to know!