Photo Package

Have any of you got the photo package (all photos) from MyCruisePhoto?  I keep checking but our sailing isn't up yet on their site.  They are just through June 26-July 2 sailing.  We cruise July 16th.  I was wondering what the going price is and were you happy with the package?  We want family pictures as we are celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary & 60th birthday for the two of us; our son-n-law's 50th birthday (he is 11 years older than our daughter :13_upside_down:) and so in need of updates grandkids pictures. 

Guest toodle68
2 hours ago, Drewmommy said:

I sail on the Allure 6/25-7/2 and the unlimited digital photo package is showing as $250.  I do plan to purchase it.  From what I've read on these boards, the price is the same if you purchase onboard so you can wait to see how your pictures turn out before purchasing.  Can someone confirm this? 

That was the case on our last cruise (Liberty) ..  same price.  We only ended up purchasing 2 images (downloaded) but did have the option to buy the full package for the same price as pre-sailing.