Something to do in Miami & what to do with our luggage ?

Due to a change of flight time we now have about six hours to kill in Miami before we fly back to the UK after our Symphony cruise.

QUESTION 1      What would you suggest we can do?

QUESTION 2      Can we leave our luggage ( 2 medium suitcases) somewhere secure and pick it up later before the flight whilst we do something?

What do you think?

Many thanks  Kev & Ali

You can look up resortpass and get a one day pass to a hotel resort.  They will store your luggage at bell services. We are going to have a ridiculous amount of time to kill on our flight back from fort Lauderdale and this is what we are going to do.  In Barcelona, we did a total excursion and that made the disembarkation easy as well as luggage storage and got us to the airport.  Jane

You can leave the bags at literally any reputable hotel chain in the city that's in a convenient location for drop-off and pickup on your way to the airport. I have never, in my 15+ years of doing this, been asked by the bellhop/concierge if I am actually a guest of the hotel. Only requirement is to tip handsomely upon your return! 

On 12/4/2022 at 7:14 PM, KB in the UK said:

Due to a change of flight time we now have about six hours to kill in Miami before we fly back to the UK after our Symphony cruise.

On 12/4/2022 at 7:21 PM, Ryan79 said:

Check in your bags at the airport so you don’t have to later, and then go grab a decent meal in Little Havana via Uber/Lyft

WARNING: Most airlines will limit the # of hours prior to your flight for checking in your bags to 4 hours.  Both my brother and I ran into this sane issue last month in New Orleans and in Las Vegas.