App download and login for my spouse.

DocJr

We are going on our first cruise ever at the end of January. I have been coordinating the details online and through the app on my phone. How does my husband link the app on his phone to our reservation? Do we have to complete the muster drills separately or can we each do it on my phone. Thank you!!

3 hours ago, DocJr said:

We are going on our first cruise ever at the end of January. I have been coordinating the details online and through the app on my phone. How does my husband link the app on his phone to our reservation? Do we have to complete the muster drills separately or can we each do it on my phone. Thank you!!

He just needs to create a log in so he can see everything you can see.

You can attach the reservation to the app on his phone using the reservation id, his last name, and his birthday.  My wife is “technology challenged”, so I handle most of the trip logistics. She just browses through the daily events to plan her day. I usually have to set it up for her whenever we do a new cruise. 

Hello,

Maybe in the same vein, we have purchased one internet package for each traveler, and the cruise booking was done with a single email address.  To access the internet, I assume each user will get a unique WIFI login ID + password for their own device (which is for general internet access).

But how does the Royal app work with just the single email address, yet installed on all the different devices?  Does each user (read: kids) have the same "rights" as others (read: adults) to make purchases and everybody sees the same thing?

It's mentioned above "to create a login", but I'm not too clear on that part.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, CruiseFun said:

we have purchased one internet package for each traveler, and the cruise booking was done with a single email  To access the internet, I assume each user will get a unique WIFI login ID + password for their own device (which is for general internet access).

But how does the Royal app work with just the single email address, yet installed on all the different devices?  Does each user (read: kids) have the same "rights" as others (read: adults) to make purchases and everybody sees the same thing?

Internet   If you purchased one package for multiple devices you will have one user name and password that you will activate on each persons device.

if you purchased individual internet packages for each person they will create their own username and password.

Purchases:  you can definitely remove the ability to make purchases by going to guest services. I do believe you can leave a credit card off of each account when you do the check in process prior to boarding but do not recall that is 100% correct.  I did my mother in laws check in for our linked reservations and forgot I used my credit card, when I saw her gratuities on my account (you can see account charges onboard in the app) we went to guest services and her removed from mine and she added a credit card to her reservation/cabin 

• 4 months later...