Final Payment & Entertainment Scheduled

Final payment is due this coming Monday - however; I already paid it on the 3rd!  I looked and could schedule our entertainment.  They only way I could look at it all and decide when we wanted to do each show was to make a spread sheet.  That worked perfectly to share with the other family members in our group to schedule theirs the same time as us.  When I told my daughter that I made the spread sheet, she said, "Of course you did!"  :15_yum:  My son-n-law and I love spread sheets :17_heart_eyes:

Guest toodle68

I have a spreadsheet for each cruise, well, for each vacation. I like to know exactly how much a vacation cost.  For the cruise spreadsheet, I have the cost, taxes, tips, shore excursions, flights to port, taxi, parking, food.. pretty much everything. It is a great way to be able to look back and see the total cost so when you see the $350 cruise, you can see it really cost you $2,500.  

I catch grief about being OCD because I immediately start spreadsheets; costs and schedule.  I laminate the schedule and use magnets to post it to my cabin wall (by my map that i post). BTW,  I also use magnets for important compass information or messages.

1 minute ago, Bob_KY said:

I catch grief about being OCD because I immediately start spreadsheets; costs and schedule.  I laminate the schedule and use magnets to post it to my cabin wall (by my map that i post). BTW,  I also use magnets for important compass information or messages.

What a great idea!  Looks like I will be designing a few more spread sheets! 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

:63_astonished: That's some dedication to your cruise history.

After awhile, it's hard to remember exactly how many days one has cruised.  Plus, I though the Allure sailing was my son's 15th, but he kept insisting I was wrong. The spreadsheet proved that I was wrong and that it was his 16th.  Could be an age thing, though, on may part. :)

I do feel short changed, though.  I've been cruising for 23 years and have 163 nights under my belt.  My son has been sailing for 8 years and has 118 nights under his belt.