Adventure of the Seas

This makes me curious why Adventure got left out. Considering another Voyager '1.0' class ship got it, surely that would rule out structural issues. Like the tootsie roll pop the world may never know :o .

There really is no rhyme or reason to why Royal Caribbean is upgrading some ships and not others. Currently Explorer, Adventure, and Jewell are the only ones left in the fleet to not receive upgrades. And why aren't all the ships getting similar upgrades? Some ships received a lot of upgrades, others got just a few. According to their schedule Jewell isn't getting upgraded until 2016!  <_<

Currently Explorer, Adventure, and Jewell are the only ones left in the fleet to not receive upgrades.

According to this page, Adventure of the Seas would have received her enhancements back in April during her drydock. I'm surprised that not much happened then given the scope of what they did for other ships.

According to this page, Adventure of the Seas would have received her enhancements back in April during her drydock. I'm surprised that not much happened then given the scope of what they did for other ships.

Yeah, Adventure did get some enhancements, but honestly not much of an upgrade. In my opinion, the wayfinder screens are not upgrades worth advertising. Yes they are nice for those lost onboard, but it is something every ship should come standard with. It's not a perk to sail on that specific ship. "Hey lets sail Adventure because they have those Samsung touchscreen tvs turned on their side to help you find your way around!"

The Voyager Class ships are going on 15 years old now, they need to be modernized inside throughout. I love how Navigator's Royal Promenade got a makeover with LED lighting and the storefronts got redesigned to look like those in Oasis/Quantum class. It's a modern twist on the glitz and glamour of what cruise in the 1990's used to look like.

To be clear Adventure DID get upgrades. In fact, every ship (except for Majesty) will or has gotten upgrades.  

What each ship gets depends on different factors, look no further than the Vision class for examples of which ships got what.