It's not cheap for a suite.  I just did 2 Grand Suites in a row (Navigator and Anthem).  For Anthem, I paid $5800 for 4 guests on a 7-night cruise over Spring Break.

Obviously GS and AquaTheater suites are not apples to apples, but you can probably see it is a big jump financially.

3 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes !!!  That sounds like a very good deal.  Is it on Deck 8, 9 or 10 ?  If it's on deck 8, then you REALLY should jump on it.

It's stateroom 10330 so I guess it's the smallest of the Star Class ATS rooms.  But it's really tempting for that price to have Genie, Included Mini Bar, Included Beverage Package, Included Specialty Dining, and Included Prepaid Gratuities...along with all the other benefits that I got with Sky Class 3 weeks ago in my OS on Oasis.

But that is still not a bad price.  I have a 2 BR ATS booked for the group cruise in Sept (blog group cruise) on Harmony and that is basically what I paid for Deck 9.

IMO the Star Class perks are worth the high price tag.  My first 2 BR ATS suite was on Allure in Feb, of this year.  We paid what would be the equivalent of $4K pp and we reserved this room back before they even had the Star Class service so for the prices to still be right around the same price I paid when I booked in Sept. 2015 is fairly amazing, IMO.

I say book it while you can and then if you change your mind you can always cancel.  I think that is a very reasonable price.  And OBTW, if they are selling a 2BR ATS to 2 people you should take advantage of that IMMEDIATELY !  They have restricted those rooms to a minimum of 5 people and if one is on the website for less than 5, it is a mistake...and it will not be there for long.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

But that is still not a bad price.  I have a 2 BR ATS booked for the group cruise in Sept (blog group cruise) on Harmony and that is basically what I paid for Deck 9.

IMO the Star Class perks are worth the high price tag.  My first 2 BR ATS suite was on Allure in Feb, of this year.  We paid what would be the equivalent of $4K pp and we reserved this room back before they even had the Star Class service so for the prices to still be right around the same price I paid when I booked in Sept. 2015 is fairly amazing, IMO.

I say book it while you can and then if you change your mind you can always cancel.  I think that is a very reasonable price.  And OBTW, if they are selling a 2BR ATS to 2 people you should take advantage of that IMMEDIATELY !  They have restricted those rooms to a minimum of 5 people and if one is on the website for less than 5, it is a mistake...and it will not be there for long.

That's what I thought as well about it being restricted to more than 4 people.  However I saw it as available on the website a little while ago and called RCI to book it :-).  We are likely going to add my son to the reservation and/or find another couple to use the other bedroom to split the cost.

Just now, clmsnskr said:

I had an Owners Suite on Oasis 3 weeks ago for 3 people for $3,000.  I thought that was a great deal too :-)  I guess I'm getting really lucky lately.  I should buy some lottery tickets.

For a 7-night cruise? That's a steal

7 hours ago, clmsnskr said:

I had an Owners Suite on Oasis 3 weeks ago for 3 people for $3,000.  I thought that was a great deal too :-)  I guess I'm getting really lucky lately.  I should buy some lottery tickets.

That's a killer deal!  I have a JS booked on Oasis for 3 people...not even close to that price ?.   Then again, I booked for the itinerary and am willing to pay the extra (plus I have 2 years to save).

4 minutes ago, RestingBirds said:

That's a killer deal! Lucky!!!  I have a JS booked on Oasis for 3 people...not even close to that price ?.   Then again, I booked for the itinerary and am willing to pay the extra (plus I have 2 years to save).

Yea, I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up, regardless of ports of call.  Now the $8000 for 2 people in the A2 I *think* is a great price for that room too from what I've seen.  I have almost 2 years to figure out how to come up with the money to pay for that one too.  Or recruit another couple to go with me to use the second bedroom and split the cost with me.  I'm actually really surprised they let me book an A2 with only 2 people.