sofa beds???

WE are travelling on The Oasis is August in stateroom 11713, with a sofa bed...seen some people mention that some of the sofa beds fold out like a normal bed and some fold down like a futon...trying to figure out what ours will be like......Any one stay in this stateroom before and can help me ???

Thanks In Advance..

Just now, Razzorray said:

When I sailed Oasis in 2016 the Sofa folded down like a futon, my son did request a foam mattress to make it more comfortable.

Remember to not be shy in asking for stuff like foam mattress or extra pillows.

I'm going to ask for this for my girls as soon as we our steward.  Thanks for letting me know this! 

Note that the foam mattress tours aren't available on all ships and you may have to settle for a couple duvets pulled on to of one another. I was told on the Serenade that the mattress toppers were being phased out as they couldn't be sanitized. 

• 1 year later...

The ones I've seen kind of have a mattress that slides out like a drawer where your shins are when you sit on the couch.    I know on 1 cruise, it only slid out far enough for 1 person to sleep the same way you would lay on the coach.  But that room may have had a pullman out of the ceiling to allow 4 people in the room.   Often my wife says the couch is more comfortable than the pull out bed.