Lower cruise cost after 48hrs of booking? (Cyber-Monday pricing would save me $2100! )

dtocci113

On 11/02/22 I booked 3 ocean view rooms on Wonder of the Seas for 7/16/23.  The total price was $12k.     Now Cyber-Monday pricing for the exact same cruise, same cruise date and staterooms is priced at $9,900 (a total savings of $2100).   After waiting +90 mins tonight on the VRU queue for "existing reservations", I dialed back into the VRU for "new reservations" and spoke to a rep within 10 minutes.  The rep (who didn't seem confident) told me I could not lower my cruise cost to Cyber-Monday prices.  I was told (and my wife verified I heard it correct) by the original rep that booked the cruise price if found lower could be adjusted and to simply call Royal. 

My question to those with more Royal cruise experience is can my cruise cost be adjusted to the lower rate?  Is there some special way to get this handle outside the Royal rep on the VRU system answering the phone.   Any special contact info or phone number that folks are aware of?

This is our 3rd Royal cruise. 

I use a travel agent and have always been able to change my rate thru her.    And you do not have to wait on hold.   Also, different countries may have different rules then within the US.   There seems to be many new employees everywhere, including Royal Caribbean.  So not unusual to get different answers.   And maybe read your paperwork to see if it addresses this.  Good Luck