Sailing missing from booking site

I’ve got a Dec 22 sailing on Allure with all the paperwork, cruise planner purchases, app functionality, final payments, and check-ins. 

But I noticed when shopping for YOLO booking opportunities that my cruise is not listed on the booking website. I’ve been checking back over the past week or so and it hasn’t been there. 

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

4 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I would think it’s in Royals best interest to leave sold out cruises on their site with a “sold out” sign across the ship  it might spark people to book sooner I  cruises they are looking at rather than think about booking. 

Not long ago Royal sold out most cruises so listing them all as sold out would result in page after page of sold out cruises on the website.   Everything in the near term would be sold out. 

Royal has decided its better to produce search results that contain cruises that are available. Given that 50% of bookings are new to Royal these guests are likely shopping across more than one cruise line website.   I'm not certain there is wisdom in trying to educate new to cruise that they should have booked sooner.  I dont know that would be the effect.  Perhaps it's better to focus them towards what is available rather than what they missed.  

Here is the perfect cruise but you missed it, it's sold out versus here are the great cruises you can book. 

If I'm buying a car it's not at all helpful to see the cars that other people beat me to and purchased before me.   Much better to show what is available and hope I'll see something that I like.