Cyber Monday (11/28-12/1) - Southwest Airlines

Cactus527

• Cactus527 changed the title to Cyber Monday (11/28-12/1) - Southwest Airlines

I went to Southwest's site because of this sale, but the RCLBlog group cruise next June doesn't fall within that timeframe.

Never fear, the price was still way lower than when I had originally priced it out, so thanks for the heads up.  I wouldn't have bothered price checking again so soon otherwise.

(Now I just need to work on the return flight!)

11 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I went to Southwest's site because of this sale, but the RCLBlog group cruise next June doesn't fall within that timeframe.

Never fear, the price was still way lower than when I had originally priced it out, so thanks for the heads up.  I wouldn't have bothered price checking again so soon otherwise.

(Now I just need to work on the return flight!)

I have found that Southwest offers the best prices for flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. About once a quarter they offer something like this 30% off deal, though usually not quite so good. 

I have flights on the weekend for my next few cruises and this offer is only good for connecting flights. Which in my case would tack a ton of unnecessary hours on. I happen to have brough my flights earlier and thankfully so. The current price one-way is more than my round-trip fare, I love when a sale isn't a sale.

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have flights on the weekend for my next few cruises and this offer is only good for connecting flights. Which in my case would tack a ton of unnecessary hours on. I happen to have brough my flights earlier and thankfully so. The current price one-way is more than my round-trip fare, I love when a sale isn't a sale.

Ah, that's a shame. Mine were direct flights and so the discount became phenomenal. 😞