Solarium Bistro Dinner on Harmony

mom2mybugs

So, I made reservations at Solarium Bistro, and I understand the concept of going up to buffets, etc, and then ordering an entree.  Is it a pay for the entree meal a la carte?  Or is it just a complementary meal?  I'm confused.  Also,  all i've seen is really from matt's videos...does anyone have access to a menu?  Jane

52 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

The menu should be in the app. It is a very basic Mediterranean buffet. Most entrees are included but one or 2 will have an upcharge.

It’s not showing up in my app at all.  Only way I booked it was on the website and I didn’t see a menu.  Did you think it was worth it?  We can do that or main dining room…which is most likely formal night now that I think about it.  Jane

My personal preference is no.

The solarium Bistro is a great alternative to the Windjammer for breakfast, but we found it to be really lacking in food choices for dinner. In fact, all of us ended up going to the WJ for 2nd dinner because we weren't satisfied with the offerings. I would say if you can get an earlier dining time and still schedule your MDR as a backup. 

The offerings were .....but YMMV

image.thumb.png.6d8d21d3a0da9330ffa8226543d7a656.png

16 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

My personal preference is no.

The solarium Bistro is a great alternative to the Windjammer for breakfast, but we found it to be really lacking in food choices for dinner. In fact, all of us ended up going to the WJ for 2nd dinner because we weren't satisfied with the offerings. I would say if you can get an earlier dining time and still schedule your MDR as a backup. 

The offerings were .....but YMMV

image.thumb.png.6d8d21d3a0da9330ffa8226543d7a656.png

Thank you so much for the menu... This does look like we should just do the windjammer or mdr!  I love the bistro for breakfast, but this seems more Mediterranean than we would love. 

Jane