Webster (texas) hotels

mom2mybugs

My daughter is going on harmony for her honeymoon next November out of Galveston.  She’s keying in on staying in Webster so they can go to the space center pre-cruise.  Can anyone recommend good hotels in that area?  Also, about how long should she plan the travel time to the terminal will be?  Jane

I live in the area - it takes about 35 minutes to get to the port if the traffic is light. Very easy. If she wants to see the Space Center, there is a Courtyard Marriott right across the street and within walking distance to Space Center Houston. Also, there are a bunch of hotels off the NASA Rd 1 exit that are brand new and should bein pretty good shape.

1 hour ago, barjpoe said:

Looking for a hotel in the Webster area that offers an airport shuttle or can you give me a name of a shuttle service?

Webster is a long way from the airport for a free shuttle.  I doubt you'll find one.

I've never used it, but super shuttle covers both Houston airports 

20 hours ago, barjpoe said:

Looking for a hotel in the Webster area that offers an airport shuttle or can you give me a name of a shuttle service?

I live in the area and I am unaware of any hotels that provide a free shuttle in the area. The only ones that do would be located around the Hobby Airport area - and if we're being honest, it is not the safest area. 

I would suggest Uber or Lyft.

50 minutes ago, Momof4crazytocruise said:

I live in the area and I am unaware of any hotels that provide a free shuttle in the area. The only ones that do would be located around the Hobby Airport area - and if we're being honest, it is not the safest area. 

I would suggest Uber or Lyft.

I agree.  Same goes with IAH. the area around IAH is knicknamed "Gunspoint" for a reason.