Where is Lot 1 (Parking) in Port Canaveral?

PG Cruiser

Because of the change in Wonder's departure schedule, we who are sailing on the Indy tomorrow received an email informing us that Indy will be at Terminal 6 in Port Canaveral.  The email also said that "The port agents will be directing cars to Lot 1 for parking."    Where is "Lot 1?"   Is it by Terminal 1?  I can't seem to find it in the maps that I have. 

Lot 1 is the parking area near terminal 1.  

I imagine what they are doing to is having you park near where you would have parked had Indy used CT1 as expected.  Then they will bus you over to CT6.  

When you return at the end of the cruise Indy will once again go back to CT1 where you car is already parked so no bus required upon your return.

54 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

It turns out the Independence guests are the ones parking at CT1. Wonder parking is elsewhere.

The lady in charge said something about the garage being programmed for the Indy. I’m assuming that’s the 4-night parking fee programmed into the pay stations at the entrance.

I "wonder" if they'll direct Wonder guests to the surface overflow lots near CT1.  They may have programmed the garage for Indy but they won't want Wonder guests going too far away. 

Enjoy your cruise!

22 minutes ago, twangster said:

I "wonder" if they'll direct Wonder guests to the surface overflow lots near CT1.  They may have programmed the garage for Indy but they won't want Wonder guests going too far away. 

Enjoy your cruise!

The lady said something about parking in the grass