Change in Frequency of Housekeeping Service

27 minutes ago, Ray said:

If you read the post plus the one it was in relation to you will see that poster was not being offensive just making a VERY POORLY worded comparison! 

I get what poster is saying! that being that everyone knows things are going to happen in the future but just because its not happened today we dont have to keep on mentioning it. 

It was mentioned by BrianB 5 hours ago with new information. I was merely picking up on that. I didn't just randomly bring it up this morning.

Now as to my feelings on the subject. Everyone corrects me endlessly when I talk about a change that I hate. Even when I say it hasn't happened yet, someone will say it hasn't happened yet. Like I never even wrote that disclaimer in the first place. When I go out of my way to point out it's coming, not yet, but coming and someone still writes it hasn't happened yet it's maddening. Like they only read the parts they wanted to. Not yet but coming is not saying currently is. I add the disclaimer and get corrected anyway. That's what bothered me. That's why I wrote. 

As far as my opinion on the issue that is coming (not yet, but on it's way). It bugs me a lot. I like twice a day service. I've given reasons on it see above. Sand on carpet on beach days, dirty plates in cabins, etc. I think it's a terrible idea. Things won't be as clean. And staff will never get things fresh enough fast enough, especially on turnover days. There is less to do when you do it twice a day. But in the end it is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I cannot reread the post to double check how offensive it was because it was removed for being offensive. That speaks for itself. 

20 minutes ago, BennyandBo said:

I cannot reread the post to double check how offensive it was because it was removed for being offensive. That speaks for itself. 

Pretty sure you actually commented on it...something like Wow or something like that, then under your reply someone said the post you had replied to  had been reported! Fact is It wasnt offensive!

As i said it was just a poorly worded comparison that if you just read the the one post you wouldn't understand and would think it was offensive, you had to read a few posts back to get the proper meaning of post then it became clear

14 minutes ago, Ray said:

Pretty sure you actually commented on it...something like Wow or something like that, then under your reply someone said it had been reported! Fact is It wasnt offensive!

As i said it was just a poorly worded comparison that if you just the the one post you wouldn't understand, you had to read a few posts to get the proper meaning of post.

Yes, I said Wow! Really???

And I read it 12 times. It was wildly offensive to me. And I read every post. 

I was extremely offended. You don't get to tell me what I can find offensive and what I cannot. 

You literally just wrote Quote: "Fact is it wasn't offensive!". 

Yes i did write it wasn't offensive!!

Because i read it as someone not involved in any argument and understood what it meant! 

You would have read it blinkered by previous posts and not fully understood it and yes you would have found it offensive because thats what you were looking for.

It happens! No harm done! At the end of the day not getting bed turned down at night is not a big issue! Pretty sure 1000s of people in Turkey would just be happy to have an actual bed! 

Think about how trival these little things are compared to whats actual going on the world! 

20 minutes ago, Ray said:

Because i read it as someone not involved in any argument and understood what it meant! 

You would have read it blinkered by previous posts and not fully understood it and yes you would have found it offensive because thats what you were looking for.

It happens! No harm done! At the end of the day not getting bed turned down at night is not a big issue! Pretty sure 1000s of people in Turkey would just be happy to have an actual bed! 

Think about how trival these little things are compared to whats actual going on the world! 

Quote: You would have found it offensive because that's what you were looking for.

Who the hell do you think you are. Stop telling me how to feel, how to think, how to anything. 

This was between me and someone else. I truly believe you just keep coming back to push buttons. 

25 minutes ago, Ray said:

You keep pushing this guy in a conversation turned argument that has nothing to do with you. The other guy even apologized already. Only you keep going. 

On 2/19/2023 at 8:22 PM, NotPayinExtra said:

You keep pushing this guy in a conversation turned argument that has nothing to do with you. The other guy even apologized already. Only you keep going. 

Actually if you look back to my first post i was Actually trying to defuse the situation by saying it was a misunderstanding due to a poor choice of words! This post was directly under the one you posted thats now deleted where you also get involved in an argument saying it had been reported.

We could go even further back to where someone was told to shut up but thats been overlooked.

None of my posts have been argumentative there's a difference between arguing and highlighting a point...well there is if you can see the point.

As for continuing it, you've now jumped in again and continued it when i wasn't bothered! Hadn't logged in 2 days because to me it wasn't a big deal 

42 minutes ago, Ray said:

Actually if you look back to my first post i was Actually trying to defuse the situation by saying it was a misunderstanding due to a poor choice of words! This post was directly under the one you posted thats now deleted where you also get involved in an argument saying it had been reported.

We could go even further back to where someone was told to shut up but thats been overlooked.

None of my posts have been argumentative there's a difference between arguing and highlighting a point...well there is if you can see the point.

As for continuing it, you've now jumped in again and continued it when i wasn't bothered! Hadn't logged in 2 days because to me it wasn't a big deal 

Blah blah blah. This was days ago, Move on already. 

• Matt locked this topic