Where's the blog?

RestingBird

As you noticed, just upgraded the software that powers the forum.  Should help with a lot of under the hood functionality. 

Will be adding back some of the navigation elements that the old forum had to make it as seamless a transition as possible.

Are there any settings for how the forum displays the dates and times of posts?  Right now, I see a mix of three different styles:

1) Posted X hours ago (for posts in the last 24 hours)

2) Posted <day of week> at <time> (for posts older than a day up to some small number of days)

3) Posted <Month Day> (for posts older than a few days but note no time at all)

It may be minor annoyance, but I wish I could select an option to always show "Posted <Date> at <Time>" for all posts.

45 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

Are there any settings for how the forum displays the dates and times of posts?  Right now, I see a mix of three different styles:

1) Posted X hours ago (for posts in the last 24 hours)

2) Posted <day of week> at <time> (for posts older than a day up to some small number of days)

3) Posted <Month Day> (for posts older than a few days but note no time at all)

It may be minor annoyance, but I wish I could select an option to always show "Posted <Date> at <Time>" for all posts.

I believe that setting is meant to mirror what you might find on Facebook.  Newer posts being more relative to time, and old posts just having a standard timestamp.