Royal up question

CB30

I have been trying to see if my cruise (it is in March) is eligible for Royal Up bidding. When I put in my info it just spins on "Please wait, we are checking for availability".

It never changes from this spinning "checking for availability", does this mean that Royal Up is not available or is the system not working?

32 minutes ago, CB30 said:

I have been trying to see if my cruise (it is in March) is eligible for Royal Up bidding. When I put in my info it just spins on "Please wait, we are checking for availability".

It never changes from this spinning "checking for availability", does this mean that Royal Up is not available or is the system not working?

I had this experience too when I went to the Royal Up website from search results.  I did not have this problem when I responded to an offer from Royal to submit a bid.

For our October cruise, I specifically remember that I checked in immediately on the 45-day prior date. The very next day (44 days prior!), I got an email from Royal Up inviting me to bid for an upgrade. I too had the spinny thing prior to that that never moved forward; in fact, every time I tried to access Royal Up through the web site, it would sit there and spin. The only way I was able to view/bid on Royal Up was via the link in the email I received. That link was then viable until about 48-72 hours prior to sailing. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

For our October cruise, I specifically remember that I checked in immediately on the 45-day prior date. The very next day (44 days prior!), I got an email from Royal Up inviting me to bid for an upgrade. I too had the spinny thing prior to that that never moved forward; in fact, every time I tried to access Royal Up through the web site, it would sit there and spin. The only way I was able to view/bid on Royal Up was via the link in the email I received. That link was then viable until about 48-72 hours prior to sailing. Hope this helps!

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, Cactus527 said:

The royal up came like you stated. I checked in on the 45-day before the cruise (December 5th). Today (44 days prior), I got an email from Royal Up inviting me to bid for an upgrade.

Thank you, Cactus527