Anthem of the Seas tribute bands

Coach9

We Will Rock You is still performing…as is The Gift. And Spectra’s Cabaret. Don’t know what, if any, tribute band may be aboard next week…or which headliners (comedian, singer, etc). 
*The Gift wasn’t being shown until recently. It was cancelled since the restart but they apparently have it back on. Maybe someone who was aboard recently can provide more info…. 
I will be aboard Sunday.

I'm not sure about the Anthem but we haven't enjoyed a tribute band for a while now. Starting with the Mariner in June, Harmony in July/August and now on the Serenade Thanksgiving sailing. No tribute bands only the house orchestra/band. 

I hope they are brought back soon, cost cutting measure maybe? I miss the live music! 

When we was on Anthem at the beginning of this month the tribute band was " Slippery When Wet". It is "Bon Jovi" tribute band. They was sound better at 270 than in Music Hall. Recommend to go to 270 for their concert. Just check their website look like they will not be on Anthem because they will be on SC. Not sure what band will be on this coming cruise.

When we were on Anthem we saw two really great tribute bands, one Led Zeppelin and one Beatles.  I’ve never been a big fan of tribute bands but they were so good! The Beatles band played in the main theatre, and Zeppelin was in the Music Hall several nights and once in 270.