No More Repricing

So we booked Coco beach club for January at a much higher price.. it’s on sale now but sold out. Previously instead of canceling online yourself, you could call and have royal reprice so you wouldn’t lose your spot. I called to reprice and apparently they can no longer do this. Anyone else run into this? 

I know this might make you nervous, but you can cancel and rebook online.  I did this for my excursion on Labadee that was sold out and the price lowered by half.  I cancelled mine and my husband's reservation and then immediately those 2 openings became available.  I then booked them at the cheaper price.  I got the refunds on my credit card 2 days later.  YMMV

4 hours ago, need2cruz said:

I know this might make you nervous, but you can cancel and rebook online.  I did this for my excursion on Labadee that was sold out and the price lowered by half.  I cancelled mine and my husband's reservation and then immediately those 2 openings became available.  I then booked them at the cheaper price.  I got the refunds on my credit card 2 days later.  YMMV

Was this recently? They were saying something about the two spots wouldn't come available until anywhere from 2 hours to 24 hours..

4 hours ago, need2cruz said:

I think you're right, busy week but I'm gonna try calling again today and see if I have any luck.