Johnny Rockets - One and Done

Traveling Mike

Something I just learned while I was on the Navigator of the Seas.  I have the Unlimited Dining Plan and as soon as I got on the ship, I got a burger.  Later on, that day I went back to try their chicken and was told that I only get one meal a day on the UDP.  All the other places I can have as much as I want but not at Johnny Rockets.

PS:  I just went to Playmakers and got some good chicken wings.

14 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

Something I just learned while I was on the Navigator of the Seas.  I have the Unlimited Dining Plan and as soon as I got on the ship, I got a burger.  Later on, that day I went back to try their chicken and was told that I only get one meal a day on the UDP.  All the other places I can have as much as I want but not at Johnny Rockets.

Makes sense to me as Navigator has a quick serve Johnny Rockets and is ala carte on that ship (and Anthem I think). The ala carte restaurants give you a one time visit $20 dining credit per day now with the new UDP rules.

On 11/25/2022 at 8:46 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Makes sense to me as Navigator has a quick serve Johnny Rockets and is ala carte on that ship (and Anthem I think). The ala carte restaurants give you a one time visit $20 dining credit per day now with the new UDP rules.

What is the easiest way to find out what ships have ala carte offerings?  Any other changes with UDP?

13 hours ago, Yo2slick said:

Any other changes with UDP?

These are the bits I noticed have changed from the description. 

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.
For ships with this venue, Izumi Sushi is a prix fixe menu or $34.99 food credit.
For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $15 surcharge, and Chef's Table is included, with a $49.99 surcharge. These will be charged once onboard.

The ala carte options are different on each ship. Im not sure there is a big list of which ships have which ala carte places.