Normal length for refunds?

Robert M

On 11/24/2022 at 11:42 AM, JC Pats said:

Depends, I had refunds from the pandemic I never received and had to dispute several hundred dollars of charges with my CC company (eventually resolved) but with the most recent sale, I received refunds within 3 days. Items purchased 11/18 & 11/19, cancelled items on 11/19, refund posted to my CC on 11/21. 

As with all things Royal.. YMMV. 😕

Are you not the super chat philanthropist ?   Who cares? Its only money.  

Received two of the three still due to me yesterday and both were applied to a card I did not use to book them in the beginning but added later for other purchases. So, still have one refund to go and thinking that since this is in the same category, internet package, that I am going to have to call.

On 12/14/2022 at 7:53 AM, Mike n Ky said:

Received two of the three still due to me yesterday and both were applied to a card I did not use to book them in the beginning but added later for other purchases. So, still have one refund to go and thinking that since this is in the same category, internet package, that I am going to have to call.

Correction...I was only due two refunds. So, it took about 2 weeks to get the first refunds and it took about 3 weeks to get the remaining credits from the date I processed the cancelations.

• 2 months later...