Help reading deck plan?

Hi! You are all always so helpful so thanks in advance for helping with this random question. I am going on a June 2024 Norwegian Fjords cruise on Anthem with two other families. We are staying in 2bdrm suite 10634, and another family is down the hall in 1bdrm suite 10642 (sorry in advance to the poor souls in the two junior suites between us). The third family booked interior room 10231, which by this pic looks like it's right near our suites, except there's this little line (highlighted in the pic) that scares me - is that a wall? Is her room entrance on our side or all the way on the other side with a wall blocking the way to us? I think those little lines on the other side mean her door is on the other side. If we have her move, is 10633 right near us, or is that line an indicator that you can't get from our room right to hers? Thank you all, I know this is a potentially stupid question but I just want to be clear because she thinks she's right next to us and I suspect that might not be true. Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-11-23 100520.jpg

The angled black lines are to show the door location for interior rooms.  Therefore, if the yellow highlighted line is a wall, then the entrances to both 10231 and 10633 are blocked from your suites.  However, you can definitely cross through the elevator lobby.  It would only add a few seconds to the walk.  Either way, those are still the closest interior rooms to your suites.

45 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

The angled black lines are to show the door location for interior rooms.  Therefore, if the yellow highlighted line is a wall, then the entrances to both 10231 and 10633 are blocked from your suites.  However, you can definitely cross through the elevator lobby.  It would only add a few seconds to the walk.  Either way, those are still the closest interior rooms to your suites.

Awesome, thank you! 

2 hours ago, cruisinnewbie said:

Hi! You are all always so helpful so thanks in advance for helping with this random question. I am going on a June 2024 Norwegian Fjords cruise on Anthem with two other families. We are staying in 2bdrm suite 10634, and another family is down the hall in 1bdrm suite 10642 (sorry in advance to the poor souls in the two junior suites between us). The third family booked interior room 10231, which by this pic looks like it's right near our suites, except there's this little line (highlighted in the pic) that scares me - is that a wall? Is her room entrance on our side or all the way on the other side with a wall blocking the way to us? I think those little lines on the other side mean her door is on the other side. If we have her move, is 10633 right near us, or is that line an indicator that you can't get from our room right to hers? Thank you all, I know this is a potentially stupid question but I just want to be clear because she thinks she's right next to us and I suspect that might not be true. Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-11-23 100520.jpg

95% sure its a wall based off this video from a floor below
https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/slideshow-cabin.php?ship=Anthem-of-the-Seas&cabin=9233
but as mentioned, its easy to cut across at the stairs