Cozumel Return Taxi Issue?

luv2sail

2 hours ago, luv2sail said:

There will be SIX ships in port the day we visit Cozumel.  If we head to Nachi Cocom, will we have trouble getting a taxi back to the ship?

Definitely no issue from Nachi even with all berths occupied.  They will call a taxi for you when you're ready to leave and you shouldn't have to wait more than 10-15 mins.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Baked Alaska I am interested in visiting both of these places you mentioned above. Is there a third party website you utilize to make reservations ahead of time?  (Nachi & Maya) Thanks so much!

home Nachi Cocom Beach Club Cozumel | All Inclusive Day Pass (cozumelnachicocom.com)

Costa Maya Beach Resort - Maya Chan Beach

3 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Baked Alaska I am interested in visiting both of these places you mentioned above. Is there a third party website you utilize to make reservations ahead of time?  (Nachi & Maya) Thanks so much!

@wordell1is correct. Don't use any other site, as I think Nachi appears on another. Just book direct and avoid any issues with 3rd parties. Maya Chan will coordinate all transportation. In Cozumel, just walk out of the cruise area and grab a taxi. They all know where Nachi is. When you arrive at Nachi, your attendant will ask you what time you would like to have a taxi back to the ship. If they don't ask you (they will), make sure you arrange for that before you need it.

@wordell1 @Baked Alaska I appreciate this. In Cozumel we went to the big place with all the toys (many years ago) when kiddo was younger, not interested in that now.  We visited El Cid walking distance from Port but they were not organized or kind. I want to visit places that are "blog recomended" and I have a lot in common with the both of you thus appreciate your suggestions and trust your take. Thanks again!