Harmony Food Review March 4, 2017 with menus

davelliott

I will try to do a summary with food photos later, but for now, here are the menus that I had on my recent Harmony of the Seas cruise.

This was the first time that I had seen these "new" menus.  We ate in the Main Dining Room every night except for day 5.  

I will note that even though all 7 of the week's menus were available to see on the TV, they were not listed in order.  For example, on the TV, they were listed like Day 1, Day 6, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 2, Day 7.  And each of the menus were not actually served on the day that the TV said they would be.  In addition, each menu was slightly different that what was listed on the TV (most items were the same, but every day perhaps 1 to 3 items had been replaced with something else).

Day 1 for now:

post-4438-0-33679500-1491833443_thumb.jpg

post-4438-0-02153800-1491833446_thumb.jpg

My nephew would probably have loved to eat dinner at JR for dinner too, but I really like the MDR.  I hated missing it once, but it was a travel agent perk!  I would have to admit though, that I DID NOT like the my time dining experience on Harmony.  It was very disorganized and it seemed that the waiters, assistant waiters, and even the head waiters were all confused on how things were supposed to be going.  I had my time before on Oasis and it was handled well.  Due to the menus not matching the tv listing, we never really knew what would be on the actual menus once we arrived, but we aren't really picky eaters, so it didn't really make much difference to us.

• 2 years later...
On 4/10/2017 at 10:15 AM, davelliott said:

I will try to do a summary with food photos later, but for now, here are the menus that I had on my recent Harmony of the Seas cruise.

This was the first time that I had seen these "new" menus.  We ate in the Main Dining Room every night except for day 5.  

I will note that even though all 7 of the week's menus were available to see on the TV, they were not listed in order.  For example, on the TV, they were listed like Day 1, Day 6, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 2, Day 7.  And each of the menus were not actually served on the day that the TV said they would be.  In addition, each menu was slightly different that what was listed on the TV (most items were the same, but every day perhaps 1 to 3 items had been replaced with something else).

I know this is an older post, but wanted to thank @davelliott for sharing them.  That is very odd and frustrating the TV monitors messed up the dates of the menus though. 

Hope they have it resolved by now (more than 2 years later) ?