Photo package problem

robert52hale

Anyone else having problems downloading pictures from their cruise?  We were on the Harmony Nov 12 sailing and purchased the 100 picture photo package.  The 100 pictures were selected and the crew member  helped us with the saving and adding of the pictures to our account. We received the email that our pictures were ready for download. Opened webpage and the pictures were shown.  There were only 68 pictures (had 176 total pictures we chose from) and these were the pictures we DID NOT select for download. Called RCL and was on hold for over 4 hours.  Even tried calling on another phone and on hold for over 1 1/2 hours. Finally after the four hours I talked to a representative. She verified that I had purchased the picture package.  Looked into the problem and basically the photo service is run by a third party company and she would turn it into the resolution people and let us know in 3-5 business days. Couldn't or wouldn't give a phone number to contact this third party. We know this isn't an isolated problem because other cruisers on this cruise are commenting that they are having problems, too.  Has anyone else with this problem been able to resolve it?? Thanks

Sorry to hear about your problem. No solution here but just wanted to add that on our last cruise, we tipped the photographer (same guy) each time we took the staged background photos around the ship. on the 6th day of the 7-day cruise, we went to finalize our picture selection and ran into him again. He recognized us and was nice enough to unlock ALL of the pictures we took on the cruise and suggested we buy the $10 thumb drive and he loaded all 200+ pictures to it for us. It was a YMMV situation, but we were quite surprised by his generosity and obviously, tipped him again. Just adding my 2 cents if it helps for future reference. Good luck with your situation.

I just got off Anthem today and I'm having this exact issue.  I selected my 100 photos and only 62 are included in the link the email  - and one is DEFINITELY one I didn't select, as it is another family.  I didn't look closely to see if there were others we didn't select. I sent a message via Facebook asking exactly who to contact so I can hopefully avoid being bounced around.  Seems every time we purchase this we have an issue.  I love having the photos, and each time I do end up with them, but normally the issues are taken care of prior to getting off the ship.  This time the email didn't come through until a few hours after we got off the ship so I couldn't have them help me.  I almost wish I had spent the $10 to get the thumb drive just to avoid this.  But then again, who knows if the right pics would have even been on it.

14 hours ago, robert52hale said:

I called again after a week of waiting.  On hold for only an hour.  Said they were still looking into problem.  Later that afternoon I received ALL of the PICTURES!!! And was able to download them.

Did you get an email with a new link? I sent a Facebook Message on Sunday.  On Tuesday they asked for my confirmation number, and that's the only contact I have had.  Maybe I will try to call today.