Royal Survey -- Not a Cruise Follow-Up?

Iluv4n6

image.png.b0661e2ab6c99bfd59e98ab6f3d33dbb.png

Just wondering if other bloggers have received a similar survey from RC.  My wife and I received the above email this morning and will take the survey this evening.  I guess we have cruised enough (or recently enough) to now be part of the "select group of guests" .  That and $14 will still get us a fun beverage--once we run out of the Diamond freebies, that is!  😀

Got a survey yesterday, too. It was focused on the MDR. Started with wanted some honest feedback on what you like/don't like about the MDR and what you expect and/or would like the MDR experience to be like.

From there, a proposed theme night menu was shown. A "Mexican Night" theme with Mexican style apps, entrees, and desserts along with several of the standard dishes and premium selections. From there they wanted opinions and rankings on how appealing several of the options were for both old and new selections.

Gotta admit, some of those Mexican night options sounded pretty good!

On 11/23/2022 at 4:54 PM, SPS said:

Got a survey yesterday, too. It was focused on the MDR. Started with wanted some honest feedback on what you like/don't like about the MDR and what you expect and/or would like the MDR experience to be like.

I hope there was a question about the staff who essentially harass you about how you like the service and how important the survey is.  Though a few weeks ago on Anthem we were only asked the last night, and only by the waiter.  It was the most pleasant MDR experience in months!