Any update on entertainment reservations?

ScottD

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Just a heads up...online reservations became available for my Jan 29th sailing as of tonight....so keep checking if you're sailing in January. Looks like they've extended it beyond just the holiday sailings

Lucky! You're on Oasis? Nothing available to book on my January 13 Anthem through the app...BUT...I just checked on the Cruise Planner online and I was able to book Spectra's Cabaret! Will keep checking for other shows now - thanks for the head's up!

So, I have been checking every day since people said they were able to schedule reservations. It literally just opened up for my Jan 15th Oasis sailing, four items were available. I did the Aqua 80s for the second night, I don't always trust first night shows. The comedy show on the third night, Ice show on the fifth night and Cats as a matinee on the last sea day. My brother is with me on this cruise, and he said we should try to see everything.

10 hours ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Lucky! You're on Oasis? Nothing available to book on my January 13 Anthem through the app...BUT...I just checked on the Cruise Planner online and I was able to book Spectra's Cabaret! Will keep checking for other shows now - thanks for the head's up!

Yep- Oasis.  Also, I was able to do the 3 big shows on the app, but had to go to the website to access the adult comedy show. Oh, and the escape room popped up on the app, also!