Anyone else’s page not listing all purchases with this sale?

Robert M

Purchased the Classic Soda and Voom for my daughter on Friday, but the main page doesn’t have the Blue Reserved over it like all the other items, but when we go into it, this is what we are seeing and the purchase page shows we have it, so should we be worried or just a glitch? Thanks in advance

34851AF1-F4D5-4205-B3DE-98BDD48C16E0.png

Understandable! But that's good that you got confirmation. If you have an email and payment went through, they should honor it regardless of whatever glitches are happening right now. I'd wait a week or two until things settle down, fewer people are using the planner, and IT has hopefully worked out some of the issues and if you are still not seeing it, call them then.

48 minutes ago, CaitlynRC said:

I have a similar issue. Purchased the refreshment package and the amount is pending in my account but the item doesn't show as reserved. Any ideas?

Print a "hard copy" of your proof and take it with you on the cruise.  Should there be issues, concierge or purser's office can solve the issue - when you present proof in writing. 

Yes, not showing the blue reserved on my Internet purchases but they're in my order history, got the emails and notification that they were charged to my card, so I'm not too concerned, since it's supplied by Royal. I might be a bit more worried if it were an excursion. 

2 hours ago, CaitlynRC said:

I have a similar issue. Purchased the refreshment package and the amount is pending in my account but the item doesn't show as reserved. Any ideas?

If the amount is only pending on your card, I would assume the package has NOT been purchased without any other details. Is it still in your cart? Do you see it in your purchase history in your planner? Either of those (plus the email) is a more reliable indicator of whether it has actually been confirmed. Many of us have pending charges on our cards for clicks that ended up not going through (I have about 25 "pending charges" total that never actually bought anything and then my primary card stopped allowing Royal to do anything and I had to go to my backup card which worked.) Also, did you see the confirmation page at the end of the transaction - can't remember what it says exactly but if it didn't work, it just cycles you back to the planner instead of getting that page.

Royal's IT department is terrible.  I just purchased a 4 device internet plan, it went to process, came back with a message "hmm, check your card details or try another card".  My card is fine, and I now have a pending charge on it for this purchase, but it's not in my purchase history and I haven't received an email.  I was going to make additional purchases but now I am not.  I guess I will give it some time and hopefully they will have fed the squirrels by then and their website will work. I'm going to be super annoyed if I have to call them about this. 

1 hour ago, jbrinkm said:

Also, did you see the confirmation page at the end of the transaction - can't remember what it says exactly but if it didn't work, it just cycles you back to the planner instead of getting that page.

It says something like "thanks for your order *name*". And I think it shows the order number too.