2 planners with different prices and order history for the same cruise

Yes as the title says ...

I'm sailing on Wonder on Nov, 27 (after a week now) and RC is playing with their planner website for black Friday deals, resulting in having a brand new planner website in addition to the regular normal one.

Planner 1 (the regular): can be accessed by going to Royal Caribbean's website, press on top left menu icon, choose sign in ... after signing in, press on the same menu icon again and choose: Manage My Cruise option and then choose Cruise Planner sub-option, the final url is :

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner/?bypass=true

I can see my full order history with my purchases.

Planner 2 (the new one): can be accessed by going to Royal Caribbean's website, sign in, press on the top right button that has my initials, then choose my cruise and press on Plan my cruise button, the final url is:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner?bookingId=xxxx&shipCode=WN&sailDate=20221127   [where xxxx is my booking id]

when I open my order history in the new planner, it shows this message:

You don’t have any orders yet
After checkout is complete, your purchases
will be listed here

and when checking the deals on the new planner I found out that it has completely different prices than the ones in Planner 1 (much cheaper).

However, the mobile app shows my past purchases normally.

Did anyone face such weird thing ? I'm asking because I want to cancel my orders and purchase new ones as they are much cheaper.

If the new version is "My Royal Cruises" beware that some items have taxes and/or gratuity added near the end of check out while the old Cruise Planner bundled some of those items in at the start. 

It can make it look cheaper until you go all the way through the check out process.  

If you previously purchased at sales prices be very careful and don't assume that new look with a cheaper price is really cheaper once they add in taxes or gratuity as you check out.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

If the new version is "My Royal Cruises" beware that some items have taxes and/or gratuity added near the end of check out while the old Cruise Planner bundled some of those items in at the start. 

It can make it look cheaper until you go all the way through the check out process.  

If you previously purchased at sales prices be very careful and don't assume that new look with a cheaper price is really cheaper once they add in taxes or gratuity as you check out.

yeah, I tried to add the UDP (without paying the price), I noticed that they add some extra cost you mentioned above but it still way cheaper than the UDP i purchased from the original planner website, and the weird thing that the new planner (2) website doesn't mention anything related to my already purchased UDP from Planner (1) website as they sound completely different websites that each one doesn't know about the other.

11 hours ago, forests_lover said:

did anyone try to purchase new items from the new planner (2) website and appear in the original planner (1) website ? coz im planning to do so as my sail is very soon

I just did that successfully with a small issue, the newly purchased item appears on the new planner website but doesn't appear on the mobile app, i believe guest services desk in the ship fixes that for me ..